Yudhishtir's coronation: Krishna met Karna

Mulai dari awal

Dhritarashtra, 'So what's the point to keep that Sutputra with us, if he is not going to  helps us to kill the Pandavas?'

Shakuni, 'He is necessary for our dream to make Duryodhana the Chakravarti Samrat. Did not you remember what Lord Parshuram said on the day of the tournament? He gave him the blessing to be Digvijayee.'  

Dhritrashtra, 'Then what will I do?'

Shakuni, ' Announce Yudhishtir the crown prince and then ask for some time for preparations. Then a few days later send him to Varanavat for the Yagna. Leave the rest to me. I assure you, they will not return. But don't tell anything to Duryodhana. I just want to give him a surprise.'

As per the plan, Dhritarashtra announced Yudhishtir the crown prince and Duryodhana almost exploded in rage. Gandhari was scared, seeing his temper and she ordered one of a Dasi to call Karna in the Palace. Karna came and somehow managed to calm him down. 
Karna, 'Why are you so upset? You know that after the Panchal war Yudhishtir's coronation is inevitable.'
Duryodhana (roared), 'That's not fair. It is my empire and I am supposed to be the king. Those Pandavas cheated.'
Karna, 'Mitra tell me why you were upset when Bheem said I cheated on the tournament with Arjun?'
Duryodhana, 'Because you won fair...what do mean?'
Karna, 'Pandavas also won the war fairly. So it is also bad to unnecessarily blame them. Mitra if you reacted in that way, everyone will call you jealous and I don't want anyone to badmouth you. You are a great warrior. If you did not receive your throne from your father then you have the capacity to win a kingdom for yourself.'
Shakuni, 'Why Duryadhona needs to fight to get his own kingdom. He is the true heir of the Kuru dynasty. If war is necessary then it's better to fight the Pandavas.'
Karna, 'So you are asking him to do fratricide. Gandharraj, it will tarnish my friend's honor in the entire Aryavrat. Everyone will say that Kurus are fighting among themselves. It will reduce the strength of Hastinapur and the enemies will definitely take the chance to attack us.'
Aswatthama,' So what do you suggest? Sit here quietly without doing anything?'
Karna, 'First of all please stop being jealous of the Pandavas. A true warrior always appreciates other's talents and tries to make himself better. Mitra, if you did not want to behave nicely at least don't show your arrogance to them. And most importantly show everyone your worth. Please take some responsibilities in administrative works. Help Mahamantri and Pitamaha.  Then they themselves will appreciate you.'
Shakuni (thinking),' This sutputra is ruining my plans. All I want to start a fight between the cousins to diminish the strength of this family. I have to think of something to remove the Pandavas and make Duryadhona a puppet king whose strings will be pulled by me.'

As per his plan, king Dhritarashtra prepared for the coronation. He invited all the kings with whom they had alliances. Karna was happy that at least Pandavas and Kauravas were not fighting. They just avoided each other. But he was sure about one thing, Mama Shakuni would definitely try to harm Pandavas. But Karna always kept an eye on him to thwart his evil plans.
But one thing that worried him most was Yudhishthir's ignorance of all the conspiracy. That man was too naive to see the web of deception around them. So he decided to talk to Kunti as other Pandavas would not listen to him.

Karna knew that Kuni went to the temple alone everyday morning. So he decided to wait for her there. Then he saw Kunti came with her sakhi Priyamvada. He waited outside the temple and when they came out, he requested a private audience with her. Kunti was shocked to see her eldest there but asked Priyamvada to leave.

Kunti, 'Tell me, son, what do you want to tell me?'

Karna, 'Parnipat Maharani, I wanted to tell you something very sensitive. Please don't take it otherwise but I think a big conspiracy is going on against your sons. Please ask them to be careful and not to believe in anyone blindly.'