chapter ten

____________________________________third person pov4 days later

third person pov
4 days later...

💬MESSAGES

heeseung
hi sarang...
heeseung
i hope you're doing well.
heeseung
i don't know when you'll answer but i hope you answer soon.
heeseung
you know i'm worried right?
heeseung
if you're ignoring these messages because of me well i'm sorry for whatever i did that made you feel upset.
heeseung
i just need an answer
heeseung
ive been going to your shop and it's been closed.
heeseung
just message me when you can...
heeseung
please.
heeseung
take care alright?
delivered, 12:00am

heeseung sighed and laid his phone facing down onto his bed. for the past days he hasn't had any answer from sarang.

sunoo and soobin have also been trying to get in contact but she didn't answer them either.

heeseung was filled with worry. he laid staring at his ceiling waiting for his phone to light up and say that he's got a message from sarang.

for the past days heeseung would visit the shop over and over again in case the small store was open. in case his friend, sarang was home and working.

heeseung couldn't help but felt his throat and stomach tighten. his vision became blurry.

he didn't have any idea where sarang was. he didn't have any idea what is going on in her life right now. all heeseung just wanted to do was see sarang.

heeseung wanted answers, but he remembers that sarang never really involved herself with many people so how would others know where she would be?

"why do i feel like this?" whispers heeseung to himself as he wipes a tear that fell from his eye and down to the side of his face.

heeseung didn't understand the feeling he felt toward sarang. it was a battle for him everyday. yes, sarang was his friend. but...in heeseungs eyes, sarang is perfect.

in heeseungs eyes, sarang is someone hed want to spend the rest of his life with.

*DING*

heeseungs breathing stops and his eyes widen. in a flash heeseung grabs his phone and turns it on. his heart stops.

"sarang..." whispers heesseung.

💬MESSAGES

sarang
hi heeseung! i am so sorry i never answered your messages for the past days:'( i had important family business going on and i had left my phone at home lol. so no, nothing is your fault. but just know that i am doing good! you didn't do anything wrong okay? hopefully...i can see you soon? if you want.