He tightly held the other's hips to stop the sinful movements, for the time-being. The younger whined with a pout on his lips, feeling his member getting more harder, 

"Kookie~~"

"Tae..", the mentioned gathered all his strength and looked at the other. 

"Are you sure baby? Do you really want it?"

Taehyung nodded immediately, wanting to make his pain go away.

"Think nicely Tae. I don't want you to regret things later."

"I k-know kookie. I k-know what i a-am asking." He cupped the other's cheek and whispered,

"I won't regret anything if i-its with y-you."

And the self-restraint broke. 

Jungkook lost his control. 

"Ahh~~"

Taehyung whined in pleasure when the older palmed his member through his jeans. His body felt like its on fire. Never having anyone to touch his intimate parts, now he felt like he was in heaven.

Jungkook slowly but firmly palmed the other. His erection, which he was ignoring, now became more painful hearing the other's sweet, sensual moans. He kept him palming with his one hand while the other hand went inside the younger's shirt. He roamed his hands over the other's smooth skin, going all the way to his rose buds. He teased and pinched the buds, feeling the other shudder at the sensation. He continued his assault with the buds one by one, making the other see heaven.

"Kookie, I-i am... c-close"

Jungkook immediately stopped his movements, making the younger to make a noise of protest. 

"W-why did you s-stop?" Taehyung asked with his eyes shining with tears, making the older feel bad for stopping. But he didn't want to end this so quickly. He wants to make the younger feel good today, so good that he would see stars. He pulled way from the other, the younger boy almost trying to hold him, fearing that the other might go away. 

Jungkook smiled and leaned down a little to whisper near the other's ears,

"Don't worry baby, i am not going anywhere. And i stopped because we don't want you to come so soon, do we? Not so early baby. I am gonna make you feel so good that you would see stars. Gonna make my princess moan and scream my name while you come. I will make you feel so so good baby." 

He whispered in a sensual way, biting the younger's ear lobe at the end. Shivers ran down the Taehyung's spine, hearing the other's words. He nodded his head vigorously.

Jungkook smiled in content and pulled out his phone from his jeans pocket.

"Need to inform Jin that we won't be going back, don't want him worrying over us now, do we?", he told the younger when he received the confused look from the other. After typing a short message, he put his phone away and looked back at the younger boy. His eyes darkened at the sight,

"You look so pretty baby, so so pretty that it makes me lose my mind. But don't worry, i won't let it hurt you much because you deserve pleasure not pain."

He slowly leaned down and kissed the boy's lips, tasting the insides of his hot mouth. Pulling away, he started to undress the other by removing his shirt first. He almost groaned when the erect, coffee buds came into view. Then he unbuckled the younger's belt and freed his long legs from the jeans. He could see a wet patch on the other's white briefs which made him lose his sanity. He leaned down, held the boy's thighs and kissed them one by one, sucking and biting the skin, making red, purple marks. The sensual moans from the other encouraged him to go further upwards. He then mouthed the other's clothed member, feeling fingers reaching his hair and tugging them.