" SINCE WHEN?!" Sebastian yelled.

" Since forever.."

You guys drank coffee outside and talked about his relationship was and when did it start going to shit. It really hurt me that he spent about 4 months with his girlfriend that treated him like shit. I guess her beauty blinded him. She was beautiful in the outside but she was a dark and horrible person for doing that to a human being. I got pissed off but I tried to calm myself down for Sebastian wouldn't know how I was feeling. 

" Hey, I think I'm going to my house. Just to check if I have a house left." Sebastian said. 

" If anything happened. The news would've said it by now. But yeah go." You said.

" Hey thanks for letting me stay here."

" No it's fine. I like the company anyways. But just incase anything happens. Here's a key just incase I'm not home and you need place to stay." You handed him a key. 

" Thanks Y/n for always saving my ass." He said while taking the key. He started to walk to his car and turned around. 

" Hey if anything happened. Call me first." You said while closing the door. 

 I had a bunch of things to do. I had to buy makeup, clothes, groceries. At the same time I am an impulsive shopper soo. About 4 hours past by. I did what I had to do around the house. I changed into something chill and put up my hair and left. I get a call from Sebastian when I was in the expressway. 

" What's wrong?" You said right after you picked up the phone.

" Her things aren't here. There's a note in Spanish and I don't understand anything."

" What do you mean her things are gone?"

" All her clothes, shoes, perfumes, everything that belongs to her is gone.."

" Okay I'm on my way now.. Why did you take so long to call me and tell me?"

" I was freaking out. I thought I got robbed but I saw only her stuff was missing."

" Okay Seb I'll be there in 3 minutes."

" Okay." He hung up. 

UGHHH I'm trying to have a shopping spree. Not deal with a break up from a toxic relationship. Whatever he's my best friend. I pulled up into his drive way and paparazzi came out of no where and started to photograph me. Ughh I don't even look cute today. 

" Y/N! Y/N! any opinions on Chris Evans and Lizzo?" Every paparazzi said. 

" I really don't know the situation. Now can you excuse me. I have to help someone." You said while covering your face. 

"Okay y/n have a nice day." Some paparazzi said. 

" You too ladies and gentlemen's." You said while walking up to Sebastians house. 

I ran into the house and tried to look for him. He was sitting on his bed just staring at the note. He saw my feet which caused him to look up. I can clearly see he was crying because his red nose, puffy eyes. I ran to him and held him. He started to cry and I couldn't do anything about it. He cried for while and all I can do is just hold him. I wish I can make things better but I can't. I can only read the note and hope all his questions were answered.

" Okay.. Let's see what she said in this note." You said while sitting him down. 

" Yeah okay." He said while laying his head on your shoulder and sniffed. 

While I was reading the note. I was furious of what she only wanted Sebastian for. I played with Sebastian's hair to try to calm both of us down. Now it's time I had to tell him what all of this meant. 

" Okay sweetheart. I don't think you're ready for this. But you need to know." You said while facing him. 

" I'm never ready for these kinds of things." Sebastian said. 

" Okay so she said that she was cheating on you with her friend name Javier... I assume you know him. But she dated him before you even came into the picture and she took the opportunity to date you for your fame, money, and career opportunities. She found it a good time to break up with you because she had everything she wanted. Meaning she just used you. If you don't get the hint. And she also said every time she said ' I love you' it was fake."

Sebastian just sat there in silence. For some reason it looked like he was relived that she left him. I got his hand and made him go out of the house. We both go into the car and I decided to take him to me favorite place. THE FAIR. I can clearly see he wasn't in the mood for shit but I didn't care one second. I forced him to have fun. Which he did. We went on roller coaster rides and ate a bunch of fair food. Which he ended up throwing it all up in the corner of a food truck. It was funny how he was bending over facing the floor and I'm standing right next to him rubbing his back. I saw paparazzi were taking pictures but I wanted to see those pictures. We probably look so stupid. Two famous actors in a fair. One is throwing up his guts and the other is just standing there clueless. Sebastian finally stopped throwing up and we both laughed at it. 

" OH SHIT!!" you said. 

" What?!" Sebastian yelled back. 

" THE MET IS TOMORROW!" 

" Whattttttttttt theeeeeee fuckkkkkkkk." 

" Okok enough fun for today." 

" Yeah my head hurts. Let's go." 

Both of us went to my house since his suit was there and shit. You both knocked out at the same time. At the same room and bed. Both of us didn't even care.