Chapter 2

I pulled up the car into an empty space at the side of the road. I spun the key, the engine turning off. The door swung open and my feet hit the tarmac. I shoved the key into the lock and locked the car, placing the key into my bag. It was quite busy at half 5. My vans scuffed against the floor as I walked to the enterance of Pizza Hut. The palm of my hand slammed against the door as I pushed and walked through. I was quite nervous meeting Harry for the second time, I didn't think he'd actually want to see me again. My eyes scanned round the room, seeing a group of teenagers in the corner talking and eating pizza, couples here and there. Then my eyes spotted a tall figure near the window. I walked over and stood next to him. Harry ran a hand through his curls and pushed them over his forehead, a grin appeared across his face when his eyes connected with mine.

"Sorry I'm a little late." I clutched my handbag in my hand.

"No, it's fine. I didn't think you'd come." A confused look spread over my face wondering what he was talking about.

"What? Of course I'd come silly." I playfully hit his arm.

"I just didn't think I'd see you again." He mumbled under his breath but just loud enough that I heard it. It was quiet for a minute or two.

"Are we getting pizza?" I asked, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I was gonna take some home." He grumbled. "Come back to mine? I could introduce you to the boys?" I nodded.

"Mr Styles. Your pizza is ready." A worker spoke over the microphone. We walked over to the counter as Harry took his ordered pizzas in a takeaway bag. I tapped at my phone scrolling through twitter while I waited for him to come back. He peered over my shoulder as I shoved my phone into my coat pocket. A chuckle escaping from his slightly open mouth.

"Should we take my car?" I suggested as we walked out into the street.

"Um." His gaze looked down the street. "Alright."

I unlocked the car as we both entered. I buckled myself up in the drivers seat as he put his seatbelt on. The engine revved up, my foot pushing on the accelerator, the car moving forward. Harry switched on the radio, Ed Sheeran, Drunk pumping out the speakers on the car doors.

"I love this song." He crossed his ankles over.

"I do too, he's one of my favourite artists." My hands gripped the steering wheel as Harry gave me further directions to his flat. His phone rang as he pressed it up close to his ear. I concentrated on the road infront of me. Muffled voices escaped out the phone.

"Just stay at the flat, we'll be there in a minute. No I haven't...shh, no." His eyes kept burning into the side of my head when he answered, probably making sure I couldn't hear the voice which I didn't. My eyes reconnected with the road as he slipped his phone in his pocket.

"It's there." He pointed to a flat across the road. I pulled up into a space and switched off the engine. My seat belt unclicked as I grabbed my handbag, getting out the car. I locked the car as Harry made his way to his flat, I closely followed behind him. His hand hit the door as it pushed open, he stood aside letting me in first, I smiled and walked through the door that led straight into the living room. Four boys were sat on the sofas drinking cans and watching tv. Harry walked past, laying the pizzas on the table.

"This is Madi." The boys attention turned to me as they all smiled. I was in the same room as One Direction, I inhaled some air trying to keep myself calm - they were just normal people...who were known worldwide and had sold out concerts and so many records. My thoughts were interupted when I felt a tug on my arm, Harry dragged me to the sofa and sat me down next to him. The other boys were demolishing the pizza when Harry took a slice and handed it to me.