" 'bd-' what now? "

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh boy..." He mumbles as he sits next to me

"Now I didn't really try being a bottom in bdsm because I don't like behaving but I was a top several times. Now listen to your senpai..."

Toono POV

Tamura-senpai proceeds to explain bdsm to me as I listen in pure shock???? I mean I knew it was gonna be nasty and  inhuman but what the fuck? Seriously.

Plus I doubt Kashima's nature would allow him to be dominating like that. He wouldn't even hit me as a joke let alone... Do things with whips and... And other things? I don't know. What I know is that I want to try it out because thinking about Kashima of all people spitting in my mouth sounds so amazing and hot.

Trust me I've thought about this for 2 weeks and considered talking to Tamura-senpai about it for 3 extra days and came to the conclusion that it's probably natural to want these kinds of things from my boyfriend. It would be alright if Kashima doesn't want it but this just sounds fun and I want to try it out.

I awkwardly thank Tamu-senpai after I finally get a basic idea if what bdsm is and ask for one more thing

"Senpai, last but not least; can you lend me some toys to use? You know like blindfolds and... Those kinds of things?"

"Ah yeah sure I think there's some in this drawer" he stands up and opens the large drawer in front of the monthly body count chart. He takes out weird looking clips, the club's pet vibrator and something Tamu-senpai said is called a bdsm harness(I'm scared of that thing it feels so revealing to put on) and some other things too

He puts all those things in a shoebox and hands then to me as he smirks and says "Have fun~"

I blush "S-shut up! Thanks again though..."

I walk out awkwardly with a box of sex toys in my hands. This is so embarrassing......

•°•°•°•°•°•

In the night I force myself to walk to Kashima's room. I take my time on wether I should knock the door or just give up but I end up knocking in the end.

Kashima opens the door and runs into a blushing mess of a Toono with a shoebox in his hands. "Hey Toono. Are you okay?"

"C-can I come in..?" I look around to make sure nobody is looking and whisper my words as quietly as possible. He blinks a few times and then opens the door for me "Sure go ahead"

I walk in and he shuts the door behind me

Kashima POV

Toono is acting strange. I'm not sure if he's okay so I ask once again "Toono... Are you sure you're o-"

"I-I wanna sleep with you!"

?
Why did he make such a big deal out of it? Sure, I'm used to Iono being nervous about sleeping together but it's never really this much. I nod anyways

"O-oh sure you can sleep with me. By the way what's that box f-"

He cuts me off again "I think you got it wrong. I want to... S-sleep sleep with you ... Y-you know... Like I wanna have sex with you!"

My jaw drops because of pure shock. I didn't except this no... No no no this was so sudden

Of course I would have sex with Toono! But this just feels so... Weird...

In a good way

"A- S-sure w-we can.... Are you sure? This was so sudden of you."

"I'm sure. I've been thinking for a good while actually... And isn't it n-natural for us... Because we are dating?"