"You wanna know why I was mad when you first came to my room earlier?" Eren interrupted, glaring almost straight through her. His burning emerald eyes made Novia a little nervous...and not in the good way. She would never not be afraid when Eren lost his temper, it was just something she always failed to get used to.

"Why?"

"Because they released Floch...they let him go. Just like that. Son of a bitch got off scott free." His eyes were wide as he stared in a distance like state. Novia assumed he was probably imagining the whole situation of what happened over and over again to punish himself for not being able to stop it.

She got quiet, meekly whispering as the traumatizing scenes gave quick flashes to her mind as well. "Why, why did they release him?" She croaked.

Eren looked into her eyes this time, taking a glimpse at the hurt throughout Novia's expression. "They said there weren't any witnesses around that saw what happened....so they couldn't just keep him locked up." He hollowly spoke, each word more painful. Novia wondered how the captain felt about that decision, but let it roll off her back immediately. She assumed at this point he really didn't care.

They both soaked up each individual thought about Floch, creating silence that killed the passionate vibe of the room. At least a minute past, before Eren finally realized how selfish he was for ruining what was suppose to be an intimate and extravagant night for both of them. He knew he had to tell Novia about Floch's position, but right now was definitely not the place, nor time. An epiphany hit him. To make up for his inconsideration, he'd turn the whole mood around.

He sprinted over to where Novia stood, snatching the back of her thighs as he forced her to be lifted in his arms. To give himself some leverage he pinned her up against the wall and she gasped in astonishment, not expecting Eren's boldness to be shown yet again right now. His lips took no hesitation to find hers. She eagerly accepted his intoxicating movements by grabbing his hair and running her soft fingers through his brown locks.

Her lips moved with his in a way that screamed desperation from both ends. She could tell he was trying to change re-heat things up by pushing his tongue into her mouth. She obliged this by massaging her own tongue into the mix. Novia felt Eren push his whole body up against her even more. She moaned into the kiss, loving the thought he could make her forget about even the most mortifying things she's experienced.

"I shouldn't have sprung that onto you so suddenly, I'm sorry.." He breathed throughout the kiss. At this point Novia was only focused on Eren's enchanting lips, she yanked on his shirt to pull his face back into hers, not wanting this moment to be broken...ever. "Shh. Just kiss me." And with that Eren gave into her request without thinking twice.

Eren removed Novia from the wall and walked both of them over to the blankets. Without breaking their heated make out session he laid them down gently. His hand ran alongside the curves of her body. Novia felt Eren's obvious excitedness against her as he rested on top of her. A small shock wave of guilt was sent through her as she remembered the captain was waiting for her.....

Only... she knew she wasn't going to be making an appearance tonight.

.......

Levi sat in his office chair, waiting for Novia's arrival. It was a quarter to eleven and she was still not there. Where the hell was she? How many times would she disobey him before he got to his final breaking point?

He got up from his chair and paced back an forth, scenarios running through his mind. "What the fuck..." he mumbled to himself. This was unusual, even for her... He secretly knew she enjoyed his punishments, so why decide to ditch him now? Was she too scared? By doing this, it would only make it worse for her. He made it very clear he wasn't messing around.

He was so conflicted within himself that Novia's touch had slowly swallowed into an overwhelming sense of deprivation for him. He couldn't possibly like her?? Yet, why does he feel the sense to always be near her...even when he doesn't want to. It's a natural reaction that draws him near. And by doing that, it's confuses Novia even more.

"I can't take this anymore." He whispered, running his hand through his hair. He walked into his bedroom and slammed the door shut. Erwin's words taunting him as they replayed.

"You care for the girl. I can see it in your eyes."

"Ugh shut up...I can't admit it. I can't....every time I start to care, it hurts me more when they're gone...." He mumbled leaning up against the door. He didn't want to be alone tonight. He was sure he'd have Novia to himself by now, but she ran off....probably with Jaeger. What a spiteful thing that would be....

If Petra wasn't busy right now, he'd invite he over again. She was a nice distraction for him because there were no feelings involved. He knew it was wrong to do, but he could sense she was mutual to the whole thing, otherwise he'd end it permanently.

"I guess I have no choice." He rolled his eyes, ashamed of the ways he was thinking right now. He looked below in skepticism, giving into his urges and unbuckling his pants....his hand creeped down under his pants and underwear, wrapping his strong hand around his own length.

"Damn it...it's not the same" He hissed in frustration as he tried to satisfy himself with his own hand, pumping up and down. It was no use though...nothing compared to the way Novia's soft, delicate hands grasped his length like no other. He was desperate... so it would have to do for now.

"Novia," He moaned shutting his eyes, the embarrassment taking over as the heat rose to his cheeks. He was utterly alone, yet ironically feeling all eyes were on him, laughing and mocking at his self torment.

.......

Double update so keep scrolling lovelies!

Also just a psa I've enjoyed doing this so much that I decided to minor in English at my college!

Thanks everyone for 100k :)

xxx

Rey.