Thanks Eddie

You guys get back home from the meet. Eddie had taken Kurt for the day and you and Dave get back home blasting music on the way back. You walk into your room and just stand there on your phone then Dave comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist feeling your thighs and kissing your neck. You put your phone down to be in the moment and he drags his hands up your body to then taking off your shirt. You turn around to take off his and his hands move from your lower back to your ass.

     You wrap your arms around his neck and lock eyes and smile at eachother as he then picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. He lays you slowly on the bed and starts to take off your pants, as he does this he is taking his off aswell, then kissing you more. He stops his kisses at your neck and starts putting hickeys on your collarbone.

Y/N: Get my choker baby.

Dave: Yes maam.

       He gets your spiked choker with the long chain and pentagram on it and puts it on you tight, he then pulls the long chain hanging from it to get your face closer to his, then he kisses you deeply. You wrap your arms around his neck again but now to give him hickeys. Then he lines his tip up with your entrance and slowly slides in sending your head back as you let out a soft moan. He puts one hand on the bed and one on your waist to help him push his way in even further. Then he starts to pick up pace and grip your waist harder as he thrusts even deeper.

Y/N: Oh Dave fuck.

Dave: Fuck yeah baby

    He says heavily breathing as he is going as hard, deep, and fast as he can, then he starts to slow down.

Y/N: Take a break and lay down baby.

     You say to him as he lays on the bed as you get on top of him and ride him. He puts both hands on your lower hips and moves them up to where he eventually is grabbing your breasts.

Dave: Fuck honey I'm gonna fucking cum.

    Dave moans as you get off of him and put is dick in your mouth to swallow his cum.

Dave: Fuck baby, I love you so much.

Y/N: I love you too babe.

    You both say panting like dogs. Then he kisses you and pulls you into a cuddle, then someone walks in the room.

Eddie: What yall doin in here?

    Eddie said with a comical tone. Even though the covers are over you guys your breasts are almost out so Dave puts his hands on your breasts and smiles at Eddie.

Eddie: Kurt is in his crib. I took him to the park today and him and Wolf had a blast. Your kid seems to like basketball as well as guitar. He seems to really like the Frankenstein guitar.

Dave: That's great man, and hey thanks for doing that for us.

Eddie: I figured you guys needed it. I felt like perhaps they're pent up and need some time to themselves. Low and behold you did.

Y/N: Yeah I guess we did.