"On The Other Side of The Phone"

Start from the beginning

"She's on The city's bridge" I Said and-

"Okay, Chico, We'll look There"

"Gracias" I Said and I put The Police on hold on The phone and I picked Up The other Phone and-

"Rita, Are You still there?" I Asked and-

"Yes Honey, You're Mama is still here"

"You know...I wish Your Father was There on Your Birthday but I had to protect You from Him and I put food in Your belly, Put clothes on Your back and A roof on Your head and I gave You everything that I never had and You're The best son that a Mother could ever asked For"

"But I feel like, I haven't done... *Sniff* I feel like I let You down"

Rita started to cry Softly and I tried so hard to hold back The tears that are coming into My eyes. I found out from The Computer that Rita is an old Lady and She is in Her late 70s and She can sometimes have Memory lost about what's going on around Her.

"Rita, Let Me tell You something, You're The most caring person in the world and Your Son is so lucky to have a Mother just like You" I Said and-

"You protect Your Son from His Father because He must've done something terrible and You're The most Brave, Wonderful and Caring Woman that I ever met and I need You to hang in There, So The Police can find You" I Said

"Oh Mason, You're Mother will always love You and You're are the most sweetest person I ever met and You always make Me smile"

"Hey, Do You remember when You always asked Me that You wanted a Pet but Sadly I couldn't afford it, So We always go to the zoo"

"Yes, That was My Favorite Part, Mami"

"Oh Honey, I watched You pet The Goats and Horses and I see that smile. That Wonderful smile on Your face, It just lights Up The whole world"

"And I love hearing Your voice, Mami" I Said and-

"Oh Mason, Do You Remember Your favorite Dessert?"

"Icecream?" I Asked and-

"Oh Yes, After We go to the zoo, We always go and get Icecream *Laughs* I remember when We sometimes tap Icecream on Our Noses and We made Your favorite food"

"Tacos?" I Asked

"Oh Mason, You always reminded Me What is Your Favorite Food and Dessert"

"Hey, Do You remember when The power went out, Me and You usually pretend that We are in a cave and We are looking for Gold?"

"Si, Yes, I remember, It was so much Fun" I Said

" *Laughs* Oh Mason, You always make Me laugh and Mason?"

"Yes?" I Asked and-

"It sounds like You're a little boy again, You're Voice...I miss it, Just Remember that You're Mommy's little Boy, Okay?"

"Mommy's little Boy isn't going anywhere, I promise" I Said and-

"Oh Mason, You're so adorable, I love You"

"I love You too, Mami" I Said and-

"Chico, You There?"

"Rita, Hold on, Do not hang Up" I Said and-

"Did You find Her?" I Asked and-

"Son, There are Three Different Bridges, Rita needs to give Us a sign to let Us know where She are"