Chapter 19.

Win's POV:

Heaven, that was where I felt like I had been in lately, on the 9th cloud just chilling, everything was blissful with Bright, I could never run out of reasons to love him, I really must've done something extraordinary in my previous lives to deserve all of this, we were 2 weeks away from being married for 6 months, Bright probably didn't even remember, he was always bad with dates, I was the one with the good memory.

I walked towards the living room just to find my lover watching tv, not even focusing as he was texting someone, I went and sat beside him, he didn't see to notice my presence, "Good morning, did you wake up early?" I asked him, "Morning, uhhh yeah, I couldn't sleep" he mumbled, "Alright, can you pass me the remote" I requested.

"I'm watching, Win" he answered a little more clearly this time "P'Bai you're clearly not, come on pass it already, I wanna watch it, please please please" I asked again, "OH MY GOD! Win can you not annoy me for just one fucking minute!" Bright exclaimed.

"Right, sorry, I'll leave you to it" I spoke and moved away from him, he grabbed my arm and before he could begin, I said "It's fine, Bright, you're clearly busy so I'll just leave you alone until you're done, I can't deal with an irritating you first thing in the morning", and went off to the balcony.

An hour later, someone tapped me on my shoulder, and I plucked an earphone out, "Win, I umm I need to leave for a few days" Bright hesitatingly told me , "What? Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked confused. "It's an emergency so I didn't know either, but I'll be back soon" He answered.

"Okay come on, let's get your bags ready" I offered, "No Winnie, I've already packed the essentials, I need to leave like right now" Bright replied and put a hand behind my neck to pull me closer, and his lips were on mine in no time, it didn't feel like a I'll-be-back-soon kiss though, cause it was urgent in some way but he was savouring it, and his tongue was everywhere, he pulled away, gave me a forehead kiss, grabbed his car keys, "I love you" I announced in thin air, but he had left by the time those words came out.

I didn't ask him where he was going, how long it would be, was the emergency, work related or any question at all, I wish I did, though I doubt I could get a proper answer out of him cause of his hurrying.

{13 days later}

Bright never called, or picked up, I didn't know how long 'soon' was but it seemed to be forever, I called uncle five days after his departure, uncle said he was probably safe somewhere and that he did this alot, just disappear randomly, and that he would try to contact him, he sounded unsure, uncle didn't understand he hadn't done this with me ever, except for that time at the bar.

He knew I got scared when he didn't pick up, he knew it reminded of my parents and how much I called them before they got on that plane, he knew I'd get scared cause Mil was roaming the city we lived in, in search of him, Bright knew it all, but there was still nothing from him so I stopped trying after the 10th day.

I called Su worried on the 12th night, after a nightmare, she almost seemed happy, she sounded positive and said that the Chivarees are known to not be faithful and to just let him go and live, she didn't say he'd come back, she didn't praise Bright like she always does, I didn't call her again even when I had another nightmare the next night.

I knew my husband well enough, he didn't cheat, I remembered what Gun said, that Bright was anything but a player, I believed him, I was just worried for his safety, that's all I really needed to know, that he was safe and sound somewhere.

The condo felt stuffier even with so much free space, I missed him much more then I had anticipated, god those dangerous lips and his stupid jokes, his body against mine, feeling so warm on the coldest nights of the year, I kept thinking about every single bit of him until sleep consumed me.

Fourteen days gone, today was six months, there were no flowers at my doorstep that woke me, he always delivered them to me randomly, I wished today was one of those random days it was also the end of the deal, the dumb deal we made and forgot completely, who knew we'd fall so hard, I came out of the shower in a hurry when the bell rang.

"Is this Mr.Vachriwat and Mr. Opas-iamkajorn's household?" A guy in a decent uniform questioned me, "Yes how can I help you?" I asked him, "I'm from the Bangkok District Court and we had this package that needed to be delivered to this address" He spoke, "Okay, thank you, does my husband need to sign too? Cause he's not home".

"No sir, either of you is fine" he replied, I signed it and he left, I felt the package, paper? Ugh talk about being a romantic, I left it at the table as I was the not curious about it at all and went to make my breakfast.

I was enjoying my waffles when a ding came from my phone, 'I'm so so sorry Win' read Bright's text, I didn't reply, I was gonna talk to him in person, texts and calls didn't give my anger justice.

It must've been about the package, as I went to open it, there were as expected papers inside, but they were not any paper, they were divorce papers, a bunch of them stapled together, on second hand, I changed my mind, I was gonna text this asshole, I opened his dm, but none of my messages were going through, the wifi was okay, that's when it dawned on me, he had blocked my number.

I took the papers in my hand again, there was a sticky note on top of it saying I needed to sign the last page after reading the terms and conditions, what kind of a joke is this I thought as I flipped through them chuckling. I was waiting for Bright to jump out from somewhere saying it was all a prank, but there was nothing but the silence greeting me from everywhere.

There was the last paper, mine and Bright's full names were written on it with a line above them on either side of the sheet.

His side was signed.

Author's note:

only one more chap left baddies.

comment and vote for faster updates.

As always enjoy, and lemme know what you think.