Chapter 15.

Win's POV:

4 months, it had been four months since me and Bright got married and it was going better then ever, we were basically best friends, we talked about everything, and we kissed, alot, we always slept together even if he had a late assignment he needed to complete, I'd go to sleep alone and wake up with him snuggled up beside me, we barely went out to parties as he wasn't a party person and I'd rather cuddle with him and watch a cliche romance movie.

We tried to meet whenever we could when we were at uni, he even made grocery shopping fun by complaining about everything and always being surprised by how much everything cost, what a spoilt brat! We cooked together and he brought me tea and snacks whenever I was in one of my meetings, he understood me perfectly, he knew which part hurt more when he gave me a massage or where my sweet spot was when he kissed my neck or how I always needed a hug after long day.

In these months, I got to know about his and his dad's rocky relationship, and how important of a role Nini played in his life, I told him everything too, everything but Mil, he was as patient with me as I was with him and we matched each other's pace.

It was tuesday morning and I didn't get to see him at lunch today, I also went home an hour later then Bright so it was better for me to take my car, when I reached home, it was empty, it was very unusual for Bright to go out without saying anything, I took a shower, left Bright a text asking him about his whereabouts and an hour later went to order lunch when my phone rang, an unknown number, I picked it up "Hey babe so I'm at this bar, yeah? And a little far away from me is your beautiful husband and I'm looking at him and I keep thinking what would it would be like to punch that magnificent face, even more if I stab him repeatedly and watch him bleed to death and babe, just thinking about it gives me a boner" He said excitedly.

"Leave him the fuck alone, Mil" I said trying not to let my voice waver, "Oh come on babe, that's no fun" he replied, "Whatever anger you have, take it out on me, but get the fuck away from him, he has nothing to do with this" I spoke firmly, "Oh no Metawin you know I can't let him off that easily and you know me babe, I've always had something in me that told me to always do the opposite of what you tell me" he exclaimed "OKAY! Gotta go babe, I can't just sit and get excited all my myself, your sweet husband needs to join in too" he finished and hung up, before I could even tell him to stop.

That's when my blood finally ran cold, I called Bright's phone continuously for the next 30 mins but to no avail, I called Boss and Man's phones but it went straight to voice mail I texted Bright, spamming him, letting him know that I was worried sick. I called Prem, asking him to come urgently, and almost forgot when the doorbell rang and I rushed to the door to see Prem instead of Bright huffing and puffing, he saw tears on my face and immediately pulled me in a hug.

We went in and he gave me a glass of water and I told him about the earlier phone call, a while later we both were desperately trying to get in touch with someone who was near Bright, Prem knew all too well about how dangerous Mil was, on the other hand, Bright had no idea.

An hour later, the door bell rang, Prem went to answer, and Bright stumbled with a little smile on his face, "Hi baby!" Bright yelled happily, trying to come close and give me a kiss, I asked Prem if he could stay in his car and he nodded as I backed away and he frowned "Are you drunk?" I asked calmly "A lil, but I puked most of it out" he giggled, "Where the fuck have you been, Bright?" I asked, "With Man and Boss, and you won't guess what happened" he started talking but I stopped him and asked "Did you meet Mil?".

"That's what I was gonna say, oh my god I didn't know you could read my mind and yes, I did and he seemed fun" Bright replied, "Did he...umm did he hurt you?", I stuttered.

No one's POV:

"Uhhh no? We had some drinks, that's all" Bright answered obediently, "Why didn't you pick up your phone?" Another question came like a bullet, they kept coming and Bright tried his best to answer, there were so many mixed emotions on Win's face, anger? Guilt? Sadness? And he was trying to keep a straight face through it all, making it hard for Bright to read him, so he instead answered all of Win's questions.

"My phone's dead baby, is everything okay though?" He asked, Win marched towards him, grabbed his collar, and screamed "I had two panic attacks because of you, do you have any idea how worried I was" "Win I'm okay, why were you even worried? I'm a grown man, I can take care of myself" Bright spoke quietly trying to hold Win, he turned away instead and started to walk away when Bright yelled "Will you please stop being such a drama queen and tell me what's up" Win turned back at him, one hand on the handle of their bedroom door and yelled "Mil was out to kill you, that's what's up" back, Bright chuckled, the sound echoing throughout the house "Yeah right" he said sarcastically "Fuck you" Win screamed, tears running down his face and went inside their bedroom, if only Bright has seen Win's face would he understand how serious Win was.

The door opened, Win stepped out with a duffle bag on his shoulder, Bright was sitting on the sofa with a glass of water in his hand, Win spoke quietly "I'm gonna stay at Prem's house for a few days" and Bright had never turned his head that fast "Are you serious Win?" He asked, "Yes, in our deal, I said clearly, if we needed to getaway when it felt too much, we could, that's exactly what I'm doing, I'll make an excuse to the elders for the weekly photo" he replied in one breath.

"OH SO NOW YOU REMEMBER THE DEAL? CAN YOU PLEASE GET BACK HERE SO WE CAN ACTUALLY TALK THIS OUT INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY?" Bright shouted, he had finally lost it, Win's back was towards him and he had stopped walking, Win let the bag drop to the floor as he walked to Bright, held his face in his hand, connected their foreheads and spoke softly, "I need some time away from you, Vachi, don't come after me", the tears wouldn't stop coming from his eyes, and he could see Bright's eyes were filled with them too, he let Bright go and walked to the door.

Not looking back even once to see Bright's world falling apart.

Author's note:

Mic drop y'all, so umm Win made the stupid decision to leave Bright on his own, what's gonna happen next?

Also hello to all the new readers, especially to the ones who vote, and of course to the absolute angels who take time and comment on my chaps, if I could I'd write a book on the sweet commenters, y'all are my favourite bitches in the whole wide world

I hope y'all enjoy this chap, keep looking forward for more!!!!!