Chapter 3: Final Fight Begins

Start from the beginning

Announcer: When one thinks of love, what comes to your mind? Is it of Aphrodite, or Venus, two of the main gods of love in the entire cosmos? NAY! Is it Freya, the wife of the late Odin? NAY!

The figure continued to descend to the ground as his wings were extended for all to see. He wore golden armor and had long, white hair and a tall stature. In one hand, was a quiver, and the other, a bow. The light was too blinding to see closely so everyone had their eyes veering away from the sudden show of divinity.

Kei: What is that?

Ike: It's so bright!

Ryuen: KUKUKUKUKU, it looks like Ayanokouji is going to have his hands full

Sayanakagi: Gods surely are vibrant, for what it's worth. 

Shinohara: SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls from the human's side all were drooling over him as he descended as even men alike were moved as well. Ichinose, however, seemed unimpressed. 

Ichinose: Is that suppose to be hot?

Kei: Yeah, I've seen better.

Sato: Ayanokouji is much cooler. 

Sayanakagi: For once, I agree with you all, fufufu. 

However, it seemed the gods were going crazy over his introduction. 

Announcer: Since he seems to ewe divine love everywhere he goes, he was prohibited from entering this ring. However, now that he is a fighter, those restrictions are off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He touched onto the ground as the cheering continued as the humans looked worried. 

Announcer: The son of both Aphrodite and Ares, a being unlike any other. 

The light dissipated and showed his true figure as he was seen by everyone. He landed at the front  of the school as he looked around and smiled. 

Announcer: Please welcome, Gods' final fighter, EROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stadium erupted in even more cheers as he waived to everyone and smiled.

In Brunhilde's balcony she was shocked. 

Brunhilde: This can't be! I thought he would never come here. This is fucking bullshit! The last person I would have expected to fight was Eros.

She calmed herself down. 

Brunhilde: What's done is done. All I can do is hope for Ayanokouji and Goll's success. 

As she controlled herself, on the other side, Zeus and the others were happy with the angelic entrance of Eros, a god restricted from even appearing near the stadium.