"I know what I'm doing." I told her.

Always think she run somebody.

"Hey Niecy." My mom greeted as Indya mom walked in the room.

"Hey girl. Look at Sugar's Mookie Moo." Ms. Niecy cooed at Syn.

Ms. Niecy had been up here and held Syncere for the first time already but she came back to help me get the surprise together for Indya.

"Both of y'all don't wanna be called Grandma so bad." Indya said shaking her head sitting up.

My momma want Syncere to call her Honey instead of grandma while Ms. Niecy wants to be called Sugar.

"They wanna be in somebody kitchen cabinet so bad." I said causing Indya to laugh.

"Nobody worried about y'all hating asses. Y'all ready to get packed up?" Ms. Niecy asked.

"Yes I'm so ready to go home. Trying to get out of here by 11." Indya said.

I looked at Ms. Niecy seeing if she put everything in place for me. She gave me a quick thumbs up before I started packing up Syn's stuff.

***
11:12 am

"Once again, thank you so much Toni." Indya said holding Syncere while I rolled them out the hospital. My mom was walking beside me holding the last bag we had that wasn't already in the car.

"It was a pleasure. Don't forget to look through that list of pediatricians I gave you." She said. We agreed telling her our goodbyes while she walked back inside.

"Where the car at?" Indya asked me.

"Your momma finna bring it around."

"I'm so hungry, I need a fat ass burger. Sorry about my language Ms. Fay." She said making me laugh.

"Shit, I need a burger too." My momma said as Ms. Niecy pulled up in a all black Mazda CX5. I started recording.

"I know you lying.." Indya said looking at me with wide eyes.

"You kept saying we need a family car, so here it is." I told her.

"It drives so good I almost stole it." Ms. Niecy said getting out the car.

"Mommy can you hold her for me?" Ms. Niecy took Syn while Indya checked out the car.

"Pooh this is perfect! Thank you." She said giving me a hug.

"You deserve it. You wanna drive or me?" I asked.

"I wanna drive." She said hopping in the car quickly.

"Thanks y'all. Y'all coming to the house?" I asked giving them a hug taking Syn and the bag out my momma hand.

"Yea we right behind y'all." My mom said.

As they went to their vehicles I got Syn in her car seat sitting in the back with her.