Bonus - 2 : The Tranquil

Start from the beginning

"And my special badaam aur kaaju ki doodh?" Sanskar added making Ragini huff in annoyance.

"Aur maashi maa ki daba!" Adi said with a little giggle earning a sweet kissie from his maasi.
(And maasi's medicine.)

"Am I some food storage to stuff everything at once?" She muttered under breath but it reached everyone making them chuckle.

"Everything is little little. You can manage to eat this much." Sujatha said sternly.

•~•×✿ו~•

"You want something?" Sanskar asked after freshening up.

Ragini hummed and gestured him to come closer to her. "You!" She whispered making him smile.

"I'm always with you!" He dropped a feathery kiss on her forehead as she got hold of his hand.

"But I'm not getting enough of you!" She said sighing.

"And why is that?" His voice deepened and Ragini glanced up to meet his deep orbs.

It held the love for her, passion for her, trust for her.

"Maybe... I don't know. Everything is going to change after baby comes. Our responsibilities will increase; time for us will decrease. Baby will be cranky, we will fight more, we might be frustrated at some point--"

Ragini's words were silenced by her sukoon himself. He captured her lips with his, to stop her nervous ranting with a soul-soothing kiss.

He assured her their togetherness, his support, his love for the umpteenth time.

"I love you the most, Ragini! I will always continue to love you more and more. We are entering a new phase; together! I'm with you!" Sanskar said, his voice held assurance, as Ragini found peace in his rhythmic heartbeat; which thrummed for her!

"Things are bound to change. We were convinced thoroughly before taking the step. Don't panic. You know that I'm with you, right?" He made look at him and she nodded positively. "Then, let's just go with the flow. Our baby will be the most beautiful thread of our life, which will continue making us stronger."

"Our life!" Ragini said with a smile as she glanced up to watch her husband's face.

"Our life!" He repeated as they slowly drifted to sleep, weaving new dreams about the beautiful future awaiting them.

•~•×✿ו~•

"Ready?" The gynecologist smiled at Ragini warmly as she laid down at the bed for the ultrasound scanning.

Ragini gulped in anticipation before nodding her head as she held on to Sanskar's hand tightly.

Both of theirs heartbeat fastened as the doctor asked them to look at the screen; the hold tightening.

The doctor smiled brightly and pointed while the parent duo felt their hearts skip a beat.

"Doctor?" Sanskar felt breathless as he called the doctor.

The doctor, Swapna, grinned widely at them as the two remained bewildered and teary at hearing the soft heartbeats.

"Surprised? Happy?" The doctor asked softly to which both nodded heads, while tears of happiness rolled down from their eyes.

~ Always Besides You ~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara