Ch-5: Welcome to Drumnadrochit

Zacznij od początku

"Oh... it was just a balloon..." Braedey mumbled, his faces going red in embarrassment.

"How silly of us." Rose added, her face flushed in embarrassment as well.

"It's okay, you two. You just thought it was the real thing after your scary encounter last night." Willow said to them.

"Like we knew it all along right Scoob?" Shaggy asked to Scooby as he stuck his head out the window laughing embarrassingly.

"Reah, all along." Scooby says as he also stuck his head out the window.

"Let's go and see what's going on." Braedey then spoke up, and the gang all began to pile out of the van to go and see what's now happening, as they could see the Haggart brothers still struggling with the balloon, with Mr. Haggart shouting out orders to them.

"Come on, lads. Take her down." Mr. Haggart said, but Colin lets go of the balloon on purpose, causing it to pull Angus across the ground. Mr. Haggart then goes over to his son Colin with a stern expression on his face, causing Colin to stop laughing and go help his brother with the balloon. "I asked for jocks, and you sent me jokesters instead." Mr. Haggart muttered softly in exasperation.

"Wow, Mr. Haggart." Fred spoke up, now getting Mr. Haggart's attention. "From the size of that balloon, I'd say you must be the biggest Nessie believer in the world."

Mr

Mr. Haggart laughed at this. "Me? No, laddie. Truth is I do not believe in her at all." Mr. Haggart stated to Fred's assumption. "But the more people that do believe, the more money she brings to me hotel." He then added.

"Hmm." Velma said suspiciously.

"Very hmm." Daphne agreed in suspicion.

"That does sound rather suspicious." Rose whispered to herself and Willow.

"Mr. Haggart, can we have a word with ya?" Shannon now asked sternly to the man, getting to the point as to why she and the gang are down here in town right now.

"Now, Miss Blake, what brings you to town, then?" Mr. Haggart asked to Shannon, walking up to her. "Shouldn't you be out at the games field, keeping an eye out for more of your scary monster sightings?" He laughed.

"Laugh if you want, but there may not be any games at all." Shaman on said simply, now showing the photos of the damage last night. "These photos were taken last night, and the games are tomorrow."

Mr. Haggart looked in shock and concern. "The game fields. That cannot be!"

"Whether you believe in the monster or not, Mr. Haggart, we're running out of time." Braedey added in, telling the desperation to that man.

"Aye, right you are, wee lad. Boys, come quick!" Mr. Haggart called out to his two sons, the others then jumping back from his sudden bark out to his sons.