Hawaii

Third Person POV:

Their flight finally landed, and it was time to get off the plane. Alya quickly grabbed her and Nino's bags and desperately ran off the plane. Nino was dragging behind, still half asleep. Marinette was struggling to get her carry-on out of the cabin compartment, so Adrien reached up and grabbed it for her. Once they both had their carry-on's they exited the plane. Right when they stepped out, the heat hit them. The sun was bright and hot, tall palm trees towered over everyone, loud seagulls squawked from above. It was truly paradise. Marinette pulled off her hoodie, and without having to ask, Adrien took it out of her hands and held onto it for her. She smiled and thanked him.

"We're here! We're finally here!" Alya rejoiced while spinning in circles with her arms out.

"Dude, I'm tired as hell." Nino groaned.

"The girls are supposed to pick us up on the south end of the airport, so let's start to make our way there." Alya directed.

As the four started their way in that direction, they grabbed some food from the airport food court. Some much needed nourishment. Alya's phone buzzed.  It was a text from Alix saying that they were waiting outside in the pick up line. The group was on their way there. Once they exited the airport on the south end side, they heard a familiar voice call out.

"Alya! Marinette!"

It was Alix and Mylene.

"Hey girls! We're so happy to see you!" Alya and Marinnete responded while in a group hug.

Adrien and Nino started putting the luggage in the small bus they rented out.

"You were right, Alix. The bus was a good idea considering were all gonna be here." Marinette acknowledged.

"Better to ride together." Alix responded with a smirk.

"Hey Adrien, can you drive? I'm not used to driving such big vehicles. I'm surprised we didn't crash on the way here." Mylene joked.

"Sure." Adrien responded with that soft smile.

They all hopped in the bus and started their way to the airbnb. The big house sat by the water with a private beach area. There was a pool, a hot tub, a grill, and tons of lounge area. On the other hand, there weren't quite enough single beds, so unless someone wanted the couch they were going to have to share.

There were 7 bedrooms in this airbnb. 4 king beds, one room with two queen beds, and two rooms with fulls. Alya and Nino shared, Mylene and Ivan shared, Juleka and Rose shared, and Marinette and Adrien ended up sharing as well. All apart of Alya's plan. Sabrina and Chloe shared the room with two queen beds, and Alix and Kim got the two spare rooms. It all worked out! In Alya's favor of course.

The group from the airport finally made it to the house. When they walked in, they were greeted by the rest of the group who arrived two days earlier.

"Adrikins! I missed your face and that sexy bod." Chloe blurted while throwing herself onto Adrien.

He respectfully pushed her off of him.

"I missed you too Chloe." He laughed nervously due to that last comment.

"We're so happy to see you guys, but we're super tired from the plane ride and the airport. I think we're gonna get settled and unpack for right now." Alya suggested.

The group understood and went back to what they were doing beforehand.

"Your room is down that hall Marinette. You're sharing with Adrien." Alya snickered and patted her on the back.

Marinette froze and thought about what Alya just said.

"Adrien and I?! Sharing a room?! Is there two beds?! Are we sharing a bed?! What about privacy?!" Is what was running through Marinette's head as she internally panicked.

"Let's go check out our room, Marinette." Adrien suggested in a teasing manner.

"That fucking voice gets me everytime." Marinette thought.