Day 27 (Monday)

***Deku's POV***

"Hello everyo–" I was cutted off when they said "Suprise!" to me, making my big green eyes to widen in surprise.

"W-what's going o-on??" I asked, clueless. I looked around and there's a table of bouquet in front of the chalkboard. The chairs were placed on each sides of the classroom. The other students of Class 1-A is in the middle looking at me.

"Since~ we didn't get to hangout with you often before, we decided to make the whole classroom a hangout place for today!" Uraraka chan answered. "But what about–" "We asked Aizawa sensei and he said that its ok so we planned about this back on Saturday at my house and this is what we came up with." Yaomomo chan cutted me off.

"As the star of today, what game would you like to play first?" Mina asked me. I thought about it, "I don't really know.. I mean, this is all sudden and all so...." I admitted. They laughed a bit and I soon joined in.

"Then! How about this game I found called 7 Minutes in Heaven?" I asked them, suggesting a game I found online. Their eyes widened. "Nope! You are too innocent for it!– then again, you want to play it so be it." Iida kun said, adjusting his glasses up to the bridge of his nose at the end. "But we don't have a closet." Sero kun said. Then, as if on cue, Aizawa sensei walked in pulling a closet behind him.

"Thanks Aizawa sensei!" I said, actually smiling for the first time in a while. "Whatever. As long as I don't get to teach today.." he said, and exited the classroom.

Yaomomo chan then rolled up her sleeve and made blindfolds for all of us with her quirk. She gave the blindfolds to us and we placed it around our eyes to the back of our hair, tying it from behind.

"Ok! Is it ok if I pick the pair?" She asked for permission and we agreed. Soon after, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Me? Ok.." I let them guide me towards the closet.

I heard the closet doors opened and I was guided to walk in slowly and then someone else entered the closet then the closet doors closed.

"Ok! You two have 7 minutes ok? Remember no talking!" One of them shouted. I can't really tell who because its muffled through the door but I can tell that it's one of the girls.

"Ready!"

"Get set!"

"Kiss!"

I heard then the other grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. I kissed back. Soon after, the other bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth that made the other to stick their tongue inside. I moaned a little.

The other then started moving their hand down to my torso and shoved their hand inside my shirt and up to my nipple. I mewled when they touched my nipple then pinching it. They rub and pinch my nipple as we kiss using our tongues.

Then....

"TIME'S UP!!"

We pulled away, panting. I fixed my shirt the best I could and sigh quietly. I then heard the closet doors opened.

"Oh my dear Lord.."

"Mina chan you didn't..."

"..."

"Ok! You can take your blindfolds now!" I heard Mina chan– so it was Mina chan huh. Well whatever, I took off my blindfold and looked beside me, only to see someone that I wish I didn't just kiss.

"That was your first kiss, wasn't it?"

"Yeah..."

"Mina chan!" I turned to her. "Yes?~" she asked me innocently. "Tch!" I heard Kachan clicked his tongue and walked over to Kirishima kun.

"Can we play again, but this time, I pick the pair?" I asked them and they agreed. They then out their blindfolds on and I walked around them. When I got near Mineta kun though, "Please pair me up with Yaomomo chan please pair me up with Yaomomo chan." he chanted.

I decided on doing yuri or so google say. Its a girlxgirl pair. So I walked over to one of the girls and tapped her shoulder. I did the same with a different girl. I guided them towards the closet and inside it. Once I saw that their settled in, I closed the closet doors and walked over to the others who still have their blindfolds on.

"Ok! You have 7 minutes! Ready? Get set.... KISS!" I said as I tapped the start button on the timer.

»•«

"And.... TIME'S UP!!" I yelled. I walked over and opened the closet doors. The others slowly took off their blindfolds and I watched as their eyes widened.

"Oh my blob! Yes!"

"Nice pick Midoriya!"

"You could've pick me!!"

I laughed quietly at their comments. "Ok, you two can take off your blindfolds now." I said to them. They slowly took off their blindfolds and looked around, they're eyes widening when they saw each other.

"Tsuyu chan?! Oh my god! I'm sorry!" Uraraka chan said to Tsuyu chan, frantically. "Its fine Uraraka chan *kero* I enjoyed it actually. You're a good kisser, ya know." Tsuyu chan said to her, making her blush instensely. "I- I-" she uttered. She then floated in the air with her quirk as she hide her blushing face using her hands. We all laughed at how he blush so easily.

»•«

After we played 7 Minutes In Heaven, we decided to eat for a little bit before we play another game.

It was Kiss, Marry, Befriend. We did turns to do it.

"Deku," Mineta called out to me. I turned to look at him, "Bakugou, Todoroki, and Denki?" He said. "This is hard..." I admitted. "Hmmm... I'll kiss Kachan... I'll marry Todoroki kun, and befriend Denki kun." I said to them after thinking it over.

»•«

The rest of the day was just us either playing or eating.

Kriinggggg!!

The bell rang signaling us its the end of the day. We sadly bid farewell with each other and went to gather up our things and left the school and to our own homes.

When I arrived, I told my mom about everything that happened– ok not everything, I didn't told her about me and Kachan kissing and us playing 7 Minutes In Heaven.

After telling her, I excused myself and entered my room. I closed the door and hanged my bag over the rack behind the door. I then walked over to my closet and changed out of my uniform to a comfortable nightwear. I ended up changing into a oversized long sleeves with the color of grey and just my boxers underneath.

I then walked over to my bed, sitting on it. I layed down on my back with a deep sigh of exhaustion.

"You sure had fun~"

I chuckled at Ichimon. "Yup! I did! It was so fun!" I said to him.

"Welp, good night bunny~"

"G'night." I said and tugged into the covers and closed my eyes.

Today was indeed so fun!..

After a few minutes, I met with darkness..

The next chapter will be published later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(1193 words)