Day 4

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: gore, numbness, suicide⚠️

***Deku's POV***

I woke up the next day and noticed that I'm still in the bathroom. I tried standing and in which took me about two to three attempts. I glanced at myself at the mirror, completely forgetting about my severely bruised arms.

"Look at yourself. You're so ugly."

"Maybe that's why death refused to have you."

The demons in my mind spoke to me. "They're right..." I whispered to myself, to realize that my voice is a little raspy but I ignored it and hold the razor with my right hand weakly.

"I guess this will be my new hobby now huh..." I said to myself as I watched as the razor pressed onto my already bruised and scarred skin. I watched as more blood dripped down from my skin to the floor, but I didn't care. What I know is that I needed more.

I need to feel pain.

»•«

An hour later, I decided to stop and clean myself and the bathroom floor and the razor aswell. So I did just that.

»•«

After all that, I walked out ot the bathroom and heard the front door opening. I assumed it was my mom and it was. I quickly roll down my sleeves and gave out a 'smile'. Gosh I even forgot how to smile properly.

"Welcome home, mom." I greeted her with a 'smile'. She smiled back. "Have you eaten anything already?" She asked me. "Yeap!" I lied. Oh my, I can lie easily now too? "I hope you're not lying to me, Izuku.." she retorted, with worriness. "I'm not don't worry mom!" I reassured her, lying again to do so.

»•«

Its been five hours since that and I'm just laying here on my bed scrolling through my feed on social media, doing nothing else. I refused to eat lunch and it worried my mom deeply. It is almost dinnertime too, and the fact that I haven't left my room made her worry even more than she already is.

»•«

It is now dinnertime and I'm still here laying on my bed, literally doing nothing, just staring up the ceiling.

I heard knocks and calls from the other side of my door multiple times but I ignored it and continued on spacing out.

Strangely, I fell asleep into a deep slumber. Oh how I wish I just won't wake up the next day.

Next chapter will be published later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(417 words)