Sixteen//Long Live Goodbye's

Everything has changed

Everything has changed. Jeremy Gilbert was dead, Elena's humanity was off. Klaus and gave up and cured Caroline while Luna took of her curse. Klaus had let Tyler run, he would chase after him, giving him a head start before Klaus ripped his heart out. The next day Luna and Nik laid Kol's body to rest in his coffin. The Mikaelson house was in the process of being packed when Damon Salvatore strode through the front door and Nik had to physically hold Luna back. "Why are you protecting him, he killed your brother! Let me at him!" She shouted as she raged against her boyfriend.

"Because I want to hear what he's come to beg us for and I want to see his face when we say no." Nik strained to say before Luna relented, her stare murderous. "You have 30 seconds to tell me why it is you are here before I rip your heart out," Damon smirked to hide his fear. It was right now that he was cursing himself out for being stupid enough to walk into this house in the first place. "Tell me where Katherine is and I'll be out of your hair," Damon said holding up both his hands.

Both Nik and Luna scoffed. "We should help you after you killed my brother and locked us up in the Gilbert living room?! And that was in the last four days alone!" Nik growled. "Look Katherine has the cure which i'm sure she's itching to shove down your throat. So, help m find Katherine, I feed Elena the cure, you gt more hybrids, everybody wins." Damon explained. It wasn't new to Klaus and Luna. They had already known Katherine had the cure. And in a few weeks, Rebekah would go pick it up.

Luna laughed as Nik smiled at Damon's confusion. "Oh, you're pathetic," She huffed catching her breath, Nik moving to the couch. "We never wanted the cure for Elena in the first place." Nik said. "What? What are you talking about? All you've ever wanted are those stupid sired hybrids," Damon said as he turned to Nik who just smiled. "Did you really think all I asked for was Elena's suffering when we granted Katerina her freedom?" Luna asked.

"Tell me then, I'm just dying to know." Damon smiled sarcastically. "If you must know, I knew Rebekah would encounter who knows how many problems obtaining the cure, especially when in the company of Elena and her little cult. So, when I contacted Katherine to offer her her freedom, I wanted Jeremy dead and the cure in my hands. Technically she isn't free yet since I don't have the cure, but I will soon." She smiled.

"You're stupid enough to trust Katherine? That lying bitch was in the wind the second she got her hands on the cure, and she's probably not going to give it to you." Nik sucked his teeth. "Yeah, bad idea to insult her mate, especially when you're already on her bad side," He said, and Damon turned to Luna. The witch hybrid moved towards him so agonizingly slow he wanted her to end him already because he couldn't stand the anticipation. "You really think I don't know where Katerina is? I was the one who told her to lay low and I would come to her. Katherine has been after 1 thing in the last 500 years, her freedom. And we are the people who can grant it to her, so why wouldn't she? And even still, I have several contingency plans in place in case she doesn't."

"And what are they?" Damon asked. "I don't recall you being involved in my plan or me helping you. So, I'd advise you get out now before I mail your severed head to your brother's doorstep." Damon left but Luna was still pacing, anger rushing through her veins. "Love, are you alright?" Nik asked as he watched her. "God! Just seeing their faces, makes me want to tear out their insides! Because all I see is them killing Kol, over and over again. It's like an endless loop inside my head. I see their face and I see Kol burn" Luna frowned.

•••

Luna and Nik were in bed both of them cuddled up under the sheets. "Where do you plan on going after we leave?" Luna asked. "Anywhere and Everywhere, my love. As long as I have you I'll be fine." Luna groaned. "I still have some things to retrieve from the loft." She said sitting up and putting her clothes on. "Remind me why we don't live with each other again?" Klaus said to Luna kissing her shoulder. "I got the loft before we started seeing each other. Don't worry, in a few days time you'll be stuck with me all 24 hours of the day." Luna stood up walking to the door."If you're not back in 2 hours I will start killing people." "I'll be back within one." She smiled. Klaus hadn't left the bed until he heard the front door shut.

"I'd of thought you'd have been with Elena right now. Tell her I send love." Luna said sensing the presence of another. Stefan Salvatore. "Yeah well, I needed to talk to you. It's important." He said stepping out from the shadows. "Let's be prompt with this." She sighed. Stefan sat on the end of her bed as Luna placed her last bit of clothes into the suitcase. "Stay. You can come back to the boarding house. I'll talk to Damon. Don't go with Klaus. He could hurt you. Stay." He pleaded. "A thousand years I've been roaming this world watching as it changed beneath me. Only once did I find love. And for the part of you saying he could hurt me. You're right, he can hurt me. He could break my heart into a thousand pieces. But the thing about love Stefan, you have to be able to take Risks, or what's the point?" Luna took the suitcase, quickly zipping it up then leaving the loft.

A/N: Don't worry this is NOT the end of 'Long Live The Queen' more chapter will be out soon. Thank you so much for 200 reads!!!