Twelve//Bloody Hell

Klaus and Luna had spent an entire day as one

Klaus and Luna had spent an entire day as one. Rolling around in the sheets doing things to each other only they knew of. They new of they stepped out the Mikaelson house there time together would be ruined. Now Luna sat down on the sofa and watched as Klaus let his paint brush glide across the canvas creating a piece of art. "What do we do about my hybrids? Any ideas in that stunning mind of yours?" Klaus asked walking over towards Luna and sitting down besides her and pulling her close.

"Just the small one. They pretended to be clueless of what they were
Doing. They acted, well they acted like they were sired. They believe they'll be free but let's take that away from them by killing the lot of them." Nik turned around raising a hand to her cheek, her skin smooth against the warm palm of his hand, "There are no words, no words, that could ever describe how truly grateful I am to have you," He murmured softly. Luna's smile was shy "I love you is a start." She said, and he kissed her softly. "No words could describe how much I love you either." Luna hummed in response. "No, but there are some actions that might." Nik's smile was equally as rascally. He pulled her up to meet his lips kissing her passionately.

"Arghh, I didn't come here to see you two about to have sex," Stefan said walking in. "Why are you painting a snowflake?" He judged. "it's obviously an expression of post-modern art you uncultured idiot." Luna said pulling away from Klaus not even bothering to look at Stefan. But she felt her boyfriend's eyes on her. "You understand me." He smiled in adoration before returning to place the final strokes on his piece. "It's my donation to the winter wonderland charity event." He explained. Stefan frowned as Klaus handed off his painting to a hybrid to deliver to the Mystic Grill. "Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves you know," Stefan said. "And we aren't American." Luna retorted.

"Are you here for something or did you come to annoy us?" Klaus asked. "Elena is sired to Damon." He said blandly. Luna's head shot up instantly turning to Klaus as she pointed her finger at him. "I called it!" She exclaimed as she stood up to face Nik who had a finger pointed at him just the same. "No, you didn't! I did!" He contested. "No! You said they were going to sleep together. I said they were sired. I win!" Nik sped to her grabbed her waist smashing his lips against hers. "Ok, I didn't come here to see this!" Stefan said annoyed as he covered his eyes and Luna's smile fell. "You didn't have to come. You weren't invited." She said as Nik placed a kiss on her neck.

"As you can tell, we intuited as much," Nik said as Luna cleared her throat. "Luna intuited as much." He corrected. "Which means I need to find the cure now more than ever. And here you are, making bets with your girlfriend and painting post-modern snowflakes." Stefan sassed before storming out. Klaus let out a heavy sigh throwing himself onto the sofa. "I'm sorry but we'll have to miss this year's winter wonderland charity event." He frowned running his hands through his hair. Luna looked away from the book she was scanning through. "That's alright. Besides we can do something next year." Klaus looked down at the floor with a small smile before looking back up and pressing one last soft kiss onto Luna's lips. "What was that for?" She asked shyly. "I just loved the way you said 'Next year'."