xxix

To Harry
Sent at 9:30 am
When are you coming home.

I know what you all are thinking. You're thinking that after I sent that text Harry responds with "I'll be home this afternoon" or "this week" or any other phrase.

But no.

He never answered me.

I had to—I wish I was kidding—look up the tour dates to see that there would be a big gap around the March area, which was four months away.

I wouldn't be seeing Harry for four months, and I would have never known that because he will not answer me.

To Harry
Sent at 10:32 am
Hello?

Nothing.

To Harry
Sent at 9:20 pm
Harry?

Silence.

.

.

.

.
Harry's POV:
"Yeah and I told them they were all—you're not even listening, you shit stain." Mitch complained while I bounced my knee under the table and stared out the window.

"Sorry." I said shortly. "I'm just thinking things over." I responded.

"Oh Harry for FUCKS SAKE!" He yelled. "Call her you ignorant fool."

"I don't know, what if she—"

"Oppsies." He says, as the phone rings with Aria's name across the top.

"Hello?" Her voice says through the phone.

"Harry wants to talk to you, love." He says and throws the phone at me.

"Mitch are you crazy!" I whisper yell.

"Ya, now answer the damn phone." He whisper yells back

"I don't wan—"

"Do it you, fucker. She deserves to have some answers."

I sighed.

"Hello." I said, holding the phone to my ear.

"Hey." She says, her voice cracking with pain. It kills me hearing her like that.

"I miss you." Fucking dumbass. I doubt that's all she wants to hear right now.

She lets out a sarcastic laugh. "I can tell. Seeing how much you talk to me." She was starting to cry. I could hear it in her voice and that made the burning feeling of tears start to clam in my eyes.

"Please don't cry, ba—" I start, but remember the next she sent me.

Don't call me baby again

"Please don't cry, Aria, I'll be home in March and then we'll—"

"I know Harry, I fucking looked it up. I looked it up because I can't get a simple answer out of you. But forget it. I don't need to see you anymore." She says. And the line goes dead.

.

.

.

.
Aria's POV:

I threw my phone the second I hung up, curling into a ball and letting out all the sobs I had been holding in that entire phone call.

I missed him. And I didn't mean what I said I wanted to see him more than anything but at the same time I'm so tired of his crap. It's driving me crazy and he can't just do this to me and expect me to follow him around like his little puppy on a leash.

I loved—no I love him. But he can't just do this to me and think it's ok. It's going to hurt like hell for a while but I'll be ok. I have to be ok. I'll be ok I'll be ok I'll be ok I WILL be ok.

I pull my pillow close to me and cry into it. Burying my face into the cotton and thinking about everything I don't have right now. Like the feeling he gave me when he kissed me and when he held me close to him and the vanilla smell he always gave off, the weight of him laying on top of me while I ran my fingers through his hair, the feeling of his hand holding mine, the way his eyes never fail to give me butterflies and all these things that Hurt worse to think about.

They always say you never know what you got until it's gone, and that's the thing. I knew. I knew every day when I woke up next to him that I had the world. I knew that he was a one in a million kind of guy. And I fell so hard for that man and I pictured us with a future together. Never in my life have I wanted to get married until I fell for Harry, Never in my life did I picture myself with kids (well...planned kids) until I fell for Harry. I wanted everything with him. And I had it.

But I lost it.

.

.

.

.
Harry's POV:
"I miss her, Mitch. I fucked up." I said, my eyes burning from holding back my tears in front of him.

"I know, man. But that's what happens sometimes. You fall in love and then you fuck it up." He says.

"That doesn't help." I say. Then Mitch's phone rings again and I sit up hoping it's Aria. Hoping she changed her mind.

It's Sarah.

"Hello, Beautiful." He says. "Uh-huh.....ya I'm in Harry's—yeah, I called her and—oh? Ok ya I'll be down there in a minute......M'kay love you, bye." He hangs up the phone and looks up. "I got to go, sorry, mate."

"That's fine." I say, he nods and grabs his jacket pull the door open and slamming accidentally behind him.

I stand and walk over to the bed, crawling into it and pulling my knees to my chest. That's when the tears started.

And I'm not 100% sure when they actually stopped.

A/N: Hey! So here's the new layout for the next couple of chapters. I'm going to be switching from POV to POV because I don't really have quite enough of all the sad shit to fill a whole chapter. So I switch. Anyways, sorry this sucks so much, I'm not exactly great with this sort of thing. But!!! You guys seem to like it. There are 1.26k of you now. That's a LOT!!!

I love you all to the stars and back and Istg y'all are amazing. I can't believe there are this many of you.

Another thing. I'm probably gonna end this book fairly soon, but if y'all are wanting a book two lemme know.

I'd also really enjoy if you gave me feedback on my one shots? I intend on turning one of those chapters into a book at some point as well.

Anyways. Tysm for 1.26k ilysm

-cherrie