xxvi

A/N: YALL STOP BEING SO FUCKING AMAZING. 1K?' SERIOUSLY?!?! Ily all to the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wake up cuddled into him like I have for...about 2 months now.

"Morning." He says, smiling and pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Morning." I say and try to get my hair out of my face, but it's all knotted and messy. "My hair is a mess."

He smiles. "You're Golden, baby." He whispers giggling with me.

Once we finally drug ourselves out of bed, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, I got out and combed through my hair and went to walk from the bathroom to my bedroom in just a towel.

Harry was right there when I opened the door. Smiling at me, and grabbing my hand, pulling me closer to kiss him.

He was sweet and fine until he grabbed my towel snd ran.

"Cheeky Bugger!" I yell, and I hear him laugh as I continue the walk from the bathroom to the bedroom, but naked this time.

I peek over to see Harry and his little smirk from around the corner as he watches me.

I get into the bedroom and put on my work clothes, and then going back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair.

I curl it and do a half-up do and then start on my makeup.

Harry walks in behind me in a suit, taking my hips in his sexy ass hands and kissing my neck, and I squeeze my legs together trying to be subtle but he notices and smirks, he slides one of his hands up my skirt and in between my legs, applying pressure and running slow circles making my body crash and fall apart. "Want me to pick you up from work today, love?" He asks me, pressing impossibly harder against my heat.

"Y-Yea—ahh oh god." I stutter out and he smiles, pulling his hand away and turning my jaw to kiss my lips before he walks out the door.

"See you after work!" He calls as the front door shuts.

.

.

.

.
"Knock Knock, gorgeous." Harry said as he pushed open the door to my office.

"Hi, baby." I said, collecting all my things. "Hey can we run to my house tonight before we—"

"Actually...we're staying at your house tonight...if that's ok." He says, and I give him a questioning look.

"Well of course it's ok...but why?" I ask him, walking around the desk to hoist myself on the end.

"No reason in particular." He says, smiling at me as he walks over and kisses my lips. "Let's go though, I've got groceries in the car, I'm making you dinner tonight." He says, quickly kissing my cheek before backing away and heading toward the door, and I follow.

~

I sat in the kitchen with Harry while he cooked on my stove. The radio playing some kind of poppy music while we we're talking about useless things.

Then the familiar tune played. "Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me, I said you're holding back, she said 'shut up and dance with me'" the radio played.

I smiled I stood up, spinning in useless circles and poking at Harry as the song played. "She took my arm! I don't know how it happened we took the flor and she saaaaaiiiiddddd" I sang annoyingly poking at him and continuing to dance while he just smiled and shook his head.

"Take it away Harry!" I said, holding my invisible mic in his direction, but he just moved my hand out of the way and kissed my lips.

"For someone who sings for a living I never get to hear it." I tease. He laughs.

"Oh by the way! I have a job I need your help with." I said and he smiles.

"I can probably do some assistance." He said.

I open my cabinets and find the frame and pull it out. It was the picture I posted on Instagram and all printed out and pretty of both Harry and I. "I want it hung in my bedroom." I said, smiling. "Please"

"Course, baby. We can make a whole art gallery in your room if you want." He says, kissing my lips again.

~

"Aria. I'm tired, can we go to bed now?" Harry asks me as our hands lightly hold inside eachother from across the table.

"Ughhhh I guess." I said giggling with him. And we got up and headed for the bedroom. We both changed into our usual sleep clothes, sweatpants for him and his t-shirt for me and we laid in bed curled up next to eachother.

"Hey Aria." Harry says after a while in silence.

"Yes, baby?" I respond.

"Can I tell you something, that's like...kind of a big deal?"

"...uhm...sure...is it bad?"

"No, no, it shouldn't be."

"Oh ok. Then go ahead."

"I uhm...I've come to the conclusion, that I...that I love you," he says.

I feel myself smiling and burst of happiness raptures through me. "I love you too."

A/N: there you go. There were the seven days...

Or was it?