iii

03.04.22
A/N: we get the first glimpse of Harria in this chapppttterrrrrr

Ok enjoy ;)

xxcherry

To Harry:
Sent at 12:43 pm
What the fuck, dude.

"He just left you?!" Kate said as we sat out on the back deck of the house I'm renting.

"Yeah. I left to take a call, came back in, he is gone." I told her, sipping my drink.

"What a dick."

"Tell me about it."

Then my phone buzzed.

From Harry:
Sent at 12:44
I'm sorry...

"What did he say. I swear to god if he said anything-"

"He said sorry."

"He...what?"

"Yeah, he said I'm sorry. Nothing else. What am I supposed to say to that?!"

"I don't know! Men are pigs! That's why I like women!" She says.

I scoff, rolling my eyes. "Tell me about it." I mumble.

My phone buzzed again.

From Harry:
Sent at 12:45 pm.
Check your front yard.

I furrow my brows, confused. He has been here once. How the hell does he remember where I live. I stand anyways, and start back into the house, walking to the door.

I unlock the deadbolt, and pull open the heavy door, I see Harry, holding flowers, strawberry milkshakes, and the biggest smile I've ever seen . "Holy shit." I mumble.

"I wanted to say I was sorry, so I brought you flowers, milk shakes, and an adventure. Get ready, we have to be there by 1:30." He tells me.

I was currently wearing my bathing suit and sunglasses with my hair piled on my head. "Uhm...Harry....I-"

"You can do it! I believe in you! Get ready! I'll explain on the way! Oh! And bring your bathing-suit!"

I run into my bedroom and open my suitcase, pulling out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and deciding to take the safe route and putting my clothes on over my swim suit.

I take my hair out of the bun it had been in and brushed it out, my thin waves caressing my shoulders. I put on a little mascara, my black vans, and threw my backpack over my shoulder, before running back out.

"I'll be back whenever, Kate!" I call, on my way out.

"Alright! Don't die! And if you get too drunk call me!" She yells back.

She is a goddess.

I run out the door shutting it behind me. Harry hands me the cup from In n' out. "It's not from Wesley's Diner, but it's still a strawberry shake." He says, smiling at me.

"Thank you, Harry." I say, Taking the shake and sipping on it.

"Your welcome, sorry for being a dick and leaving you alone in the diner." He tells me as he opens the passenger side of his car.

"Thank you for apologizing, now can you maybe explain to me what the hell is going on?" I ask him, as he shuts the door.

He slowly jogs around to the other side of the car and pulls on the handle, getting in a buckling up. "We're going to a party on the beach." He tells me. "The sun is setting soon and I know some people who know some people who know the party host. So we'll get in easily." He tells me, shooting a smile in my direction.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him, returning the smile.

"Because..." is all he says, keeping the apparent smile.

And the rest of the drive was silent.