Love was Enough

I wish.. he said.

I wish, I "have" you ... rather than to wish a past tense .

I wish, I could hear your voice .

I wish, you only knew .. beneath it all I'll always have something for you. He buckled beneath his words, gazing with fire within his soul.

I wish, I could forget the pain.. and leave without it in  vein .

I wish, you only love and happiness... I wish- his words were at a holt. 

-
Only if you knew that nothing can ever compare our deepest connection through it all. Your glimmering eyes that wish and wish upon stars, but never be brave enough to reach them. Only if you knew ... to be patient and kind the star will come when you understand how the beaming light, aligns it's way to you.

Surrender my darling star.. your emotions you deeply bury beneath the void of  falsity. It's nearly divine timing.
-
But when? He spoke.

But where ?!... will I see you again.
-
When you find the heart.. you'll see me again my love. When you grow beneath the moonlight and achieve that first morning sunrise.

That's when you'll see that smile you've always cherished. But you must only come with compliance, of truth, honesty, forgiveness and acceptance.

Because I have forgiven you..

-
But.. how can ... I ?
He parted his breathe .

Our love was strong but it won't be enough ...

-
Only ones perception will diverge you from your hearts truth. Who or what is deemed to say what shall come to suffice ones tongue.

You fear the pain. You fear... you chose fear. An illusion that fumbles your intuition into an identity implanted by your childhood growth and intellectual wealth. Only to remain in the remains of the illustrations of fear.

A pain body. You have contained within yourself of your innocence.

Your mind is a tool that should only be a tool . Not ones ultimate enterprise.

When you remove the "thought" the power of now seeks to be evident within the moments presence.

When.. will you remove the negative thinking pattern that consumes the beauty of your soul. The calling your vessel wants to achieve?... the only organ empowers your body to breathe.
-

How do I breathe when your not here ? HOW!?
He shouted with a broken tone to his projection of voice.

-

When you finally redeem your sight of a loss and gain.

-

I love you.
He walked away with empty words. Talking to the mirror in his bathroom, he has been resigning with the whole time.

-
Only if you knew . I never spoke...

I love you too. You'll see you soon..