We're all crammed round the dining table, stuffing our faces with Spaghetti Bolognese. The slurping of our lips as we suck the spaghetti into our mouths fills the silence. Eventually we're all finished eating, our slurping replaced with groans as we rub our over stuffed stomachs. "Geez I need to start running again, I'm gettin fat" Whining out my words as my hand rubs over my stomach. "Are you kiddin? There's not an ounce of fat on you" Chrissie looking at me as if my words had committed a crime. "Oh so that's not fat?" Lifting my top to show her my slightly plump stomach. "Babe.... You're not fat..... It's just coz you've stopped touring that's all.... you're body was so used to barely eating and touring everyday" Sliding her fingers up and down my abs. I'm always so optimistic so she hates it when I bring myself down even once, she's always the first one to jump in and lift my spirits up again. "I guess you're right..." A quiet laugh breaking off my words. I hadn't even realised that her hand was still rubbing my abs when I pulled my top back down "I know I'm right" Humming into a soft kiss on my lips.  

An hour till midnight 

The whole family is huddled round the tv with beer bottles and glasses of wine littered round the room. The music and screams blaring from the tv as we watch the countdown in New York. My mom and dad are laughing and chatting away together on the sofa with Chrissie's dad and the rest of our family and Tony is drunk out of his mind in the corner while Matt is sitting with Chrissie and me. I haven't been able to take my eyes off Chrissie all night, especially with the dress she's wearing, it's taking every muscle in my body not to tear it off her. It's a long sleeved mini dress, the top half is black sheer with gold ruffles at the end of the sleeves and the bottom of the dress is a gold floaty skirt with black stripes on it. It shows off her breasts perfectly, so at least if I get bored, I have something great to look at, even if she is wearing a bra. 

As the night ticks on, the more the little silver ring in my pocket reminds me of my midnight plan. Until now, I tried my best to sway her from any thought of getting married, trying hard to convince her that I'm not marriage material in hopes it would throw her off. I mean getting married could still be a ways off, especially with the new album and tour coming up but at least this is a promise to her that it will happen. I had my mom take the ring to the jewellers the other day to get it cleaned and my eyes nearly popped out my head when I seen it again, it looked like a completely different ring, it looks brand new which I'm happy about. I even showed her dad the ring after it got cleaned and he nearly started crying with joy, he said it didn't even look that good when he first bought it. "So when are you going to Canada ?" Her sweet voice capturing my attention straight away. "Uhh probably beginning of February... Then we'll be back before the tour starts" Once the songs are all written, we'll be heading to Canada to start recording the album, we like going their so the record company can't stop by and interfere with our work. "Well I know It'll all be great baby" Swiping her soft fingers across my cheek. "Uhhh.... I wanted to ask you if you wanna come with us?" Her eyes widen in utter shock at my suggestion. I've never asked her to accompany the band before when we're going to record the album. "You really want me to?" Her eyes desperately searching mine "Yeah of course I do... We've got some ideas and some things planned and I want you involved this time baby" Her mouth dropped open in complete shock. "I dunno how I'm gonna work it out but I want you more involved this time" ..... "I know you were in the photoshoot last time and I put a picture of us up in one of the videos but I want somethin different......But if you don't want to---" She immediately cut me off with a soft kiss. "I'd love to" Her bright beaming smile stretching from ear to ear.  

A couple of drinks later and she's starting to get abit tipsy which is worrying me. I don't exactly want her to be out of her mind when I'm proposing to her. Maybe I should have picked another day to ask her, I guess I'll see when it comes to the time. "Bella dance with me" Her dad yanking her up off the sofa. She giggled and cooed into his arms, gently swaying round the room together to Whitney Houston-- Dance with somebody. She's looks so happy while she's dancing with him, almost like she has a glowing aura around her. She absolutely loves music and she'd pretty much dance to anything that's on which I love about her, how spirited she is. Her laughter is so joyful and infectious, making everyone around her happy as well. As soon as the song transitioned into Tommy James-- I think we're alone now, her dad sat back down, gasping for breaths while Chrissie continued to dance away by herself. She's so mesmerising, her beauty capturing my gaze as she dances away to the music, her arms waving around above her head.