for u

i mean after all, there were already enough times that miles had hinted his 'feelings' for (y/n)

i mean after all, there were already enough times that miles had hinted his 'feelings' for (y/n)..right? though he never looked into his own ways of how he reacted towards her, he didn't label himself a 'crush on y/n' he sighed, knowing he probably had just broke his only friend's heart. then it hit him..

that idiot of himself kissed nova back either way. kissed her back

"god" he muttered to himself before picking up his phone and aggressively typing in (y/n)'s number. though it wasn't even a few hours ago when (y/n) had came to terms with her feelings, his insides were killing him.

"pick up pick u-" he whispered to himself. nothing but a small long beep played onto the other line, showing how the call didn't go through.

but he wasn't a loser. he called again, and again, and ag-

"miles?" (y/n) said in a louder voice, hearing how there seemed to be loud music and chatter in the background.

"can we talk, again?" he muttered

"n-not now" she scoffed, seeming as she had gulped something making miles furrow his brows. 

"wh-where are you?" he asked, covering one of his ears as he could hear flora singing down the hall.

(y/n) scoffed, chuckling through the phone as miles could hear the loud songs and chatter increase.

"why do YOU care" (y/n) spat out, almost making such a sound that made miles whisper a 'no' to himself

"you can't be serious, you're underag-"

"who cares miles farichild!" (y/n) spoke loudly as miles could tell by her voice she had probably been drinking. 

"y-"

"f*ck you" was all she said before she had hung up, not saying a warning or whatsoever.

miles stared blankly at his floor, not knowing what to do. he should've asked for her location, that way he would be able to get in his damn car and leave. just then, flora knocked softly.

"miles?" she cooed as her small hands opened his door, revealing her brother sitting on his bed with a blank expression.

"miles?" flora asked once again.

"m-mh?" miles blinked

"what happened" flora asked as she placed herself beside her brother on his bed.

"nothing" he whispered and gave her a small pat.

"was it y/n?" she whispered, cupping her mouth as if (y/n)'s name were a forbidden word.

miles chuckled before shaking his head and looking down at his fingers.

"what'd she say?" flora asked, showing her almost toothless smile.