Steve: Do you hear it too?

Clint: Hear what?

Natasha: I do.

Wanda: What are you guys hearing?

Steve: I think it's coming from over there. 

Both readied their weapons and started walking into the direction of the sounds while Clint and Wanda looked at each other and followed them. The sounds were getting louder and louder, and soon Clint and Wanda could hear them too. 

Wanda: What are those?

Natasha: I have no idea.

They continued to go towards the direction of the sound when Tony's voice was heard from the coms.

Tony: Ugh guys, we have a problem. A really big one.

Natasha: What is it?

Tony: They know we are here and are running, all of them.

Steve: Where are they now?

Natasha: Steve, it's a trap. It's not in their style to run.

Steve: Tony, Rhodey, Sam and Vision look into it, if something happens you get out of there immediately.  

Rhodey: Understood, Cap.

By now the voices could be heard more clearly and both Natasha and Wanda recognized as russian.

Wanda: Sounds like russian.

Natasha: And it is.

The four were now standing in front of the door from which the voices were coming from. Natasha could pick up a little of their conversation, which sounded more like a fight.

Woman 1: Но... мы ... атака! < But...we're... attack!>

Woman 2: Я... забота. Это... время.< I... care. It's... the time.>

Man: ... вы двое закрыты ... фора...?! <...you two shut... for a...!?>

Steve signaled them that they are going inside and all of them got into position. After three seconds he kicked the door open but to everyone's surprise the room was empty. The only thing in there was a light, a voice recorder and a letter with a name written in an elegant handwriting with red ink. Natalia.

Natasha recognized the writing as Madame B's, so she went over and grabbed it. 

Meanwhile 

Tony, Sam, Rhodey and Vision were flying towards the place F.R.I.D.A.Y. detected all the people escaping.

Tony: What do you guys think it is?

Rhodey: Probably some other scary russian assassins. 

Tony: Scarier than Romanoff?

Sam: No one is as scary as her.

Tony: True.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Sir, the jets Captain Rogers requested have landed. 

Tony: Thanks, Fri.

They saw a big group of people get into black vans and assumed those were the children and guards escaping. The four of them landed in front of them and Tony pointed his repulsors at the blonde woman, helping the kids into the van.

Tony: Stay down.

Woman: Or what? You're gonna shoot me in front of children?

She said in her thick russian accent. At her words Tony and the rest looked around them, all of the children were looking at them, fear written in their eyes. Tony lowered his hand and told F.R.I.D.A.Y.  to inform the teams that S.H.I.E.L.D. send, that they can come and take the kids to safety.

Sam: Who are you?

Woman: No one you should know of.

Vision: May I ask, where were you taking them?

Woman: Believe it or not, to a safe place.

They were about to ask what did she meant by that, but were cut off by Steve's voice.

Steve: Did you guys found something?

Sam: Yeah, we did. Did you?

There was a slight pause before he answered the question.

Steve: You can say that. Where are you now?

Sam: We're on the east side, about half a mile away from the base.

Steve: Good. We'll be there in around 10 minutes.

Sam: Okay.

After his conversation with Steve over the coms, Sam looked at the woman.

Sam: Don't even think about running.

10 minutes later

Just like Steve has said, 10 minutes later they were at the place the others have been waiting for them. Natasha was walking behind, looking at the letter in her hands. She was thinking what to do with it. Should she read it? But what if that's exactly what Madame B wants, to mess with her. She was lost in her thoughts until someone waved their hand in front of her face.

Clint: Nat you okay? We're here.

Natasha: Oh yeah I am.

Natasha looked away from him and her eyes landed on a woman. A well to familiar woman, looking at her.

Natasha: Yelena...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's yet another chapter. Hope you enjoy it and sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.

Words:1248