✧ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ✧

Start from the beginning

"I think I'll catch up later with you guys, see you around." With this he stood up, turning to leave.

Jimin too carried his stuff, rushing towards Namjoon.

"Joonie!" He shouted from behind while following him to the corridor.

Namjoon seemed worried and sad and Jimin wanted to know why, if he could possibly help him he would lovingly want to so he followed the guy out of the cafeteria.

As Jimin could catch up with him, he found the taller guy being distracted by someone.

"Oh, Joon, here you are. I was looking for you." Hwasa said as soon as she caught him walking in the corridor.

"Yeah why?"

"I need your help, again, what do I do you're my saviour in trouble all the time." She smiled shyly.

"Ah, nevermind you're my friend."

"I really needed to ask you something, only a deep thinker and book diver can help me, you're really thoughtful."

Jimin overheard their conversation as she talked to Namjoon who stood in front of her, his face suddenly filling up with a shy smile, well it was for the compliment.

Jimin just looked up at them, wondering if to wait for them to complete or just simply interrupt but he didn't wanna be rude so he chose to stand afar, unnoticed by them.

Jimin remained standing there, watching the two talking so nicely and Namjoon was not seeming sad at all, not anymore.

The two then started heading somewhere and Jimin tried to shout his name but he held himself back.

He just watched their way, punching the air frustratedly.

"Is he ignoring me? But what did I do for this?" He asked himself, eyes softening and his pout appearing.

He didn't seem down with Hwasa at all, is there anything Jimin did wrong? Or Namjoon just didn't wanna continue this friendship.

Now Jimin is sad and there's only one place he visits once he gets sad.

~✧~

The spacious pet lounge of a pet store was comfy and least crowded for Jimin to come by whenever he feels down.

So after college he made his mind to not head to his home but this place.

The cats and dogs roam freely in the lounge so that they can make a bond with the visitors and if someone wants to adopt them, they easily can.

And Jimin doesn't want to adopt one but wants to take care of all so he stuffed his bag with dog and cat food before making his way to this lounge, leaving a text to Taehyung who started worrying because he knows only when he visits the pet store.

But after Jimin's request he had to let him be alone.

Now Jimin found himself sitting amid little puppies and kittens, hovering over him and trying to lick his face to get his attention, they are so in love with this special visitor who would spoil them a lot with treats.

Jimin held some treats in his hands, trying to feed all but they were just being too impatient and surrounded Jimin, scratching his sweater with their paws that Jimin cooed, giggling joyfully to see their cute attempts.

"Aigoo, these are all yours but you have to stay quiet." Jimin's request went unheard by the small creatures and Jimin found them so frustratedly cute.

He literally forgot what his problem was as he was now busy talking and playing with these little animals who brought a bright smile of joy on his face.