Chapter 11

Josh POV:

I woke up next to Narrator. I'm actually surprised he stayed with me for the night. I honestly thought he would have said no, or left in the middle of the night. I felt Narrator shuffling and then he woke up. "Morning, Honey Bunches." He said. "Morning, Narrator." I told him. We got up and got changed, since we were still in last night's clothes.

We headed downstairs and found out Kristy and Mully were in their recording rooms making videos.

(Videos they were doing)

We went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Mully made some waffles earlier, so we had some of them

Mully made some waffles earlier, so we had some of them. Hiro and Reekid came down a few minutes later. "Morning guys." Reekid said sleepily. "Morning Josh, Morning Narrator." Hiro said. "Morning Honey Bunches." Narrator and I said at the same time. He looked at me with a shocked expression while blushing. "You-You said my thing?" Narrator asked me nervously. "I mean, yeah. It's pretty cute, not gonna lie." I told him. He started blushing even more. God, he's so cute.

"Oh, um, Mully made us waffles earlier. And him and Kristy are recording videos right now." I said. The kids nodded and got some waffles. "You guys wanna head to the park later?" I asked. "Sure! Sounds like fun!" Hiro said excitedly. "Sure honey bunch! I'd love to!" Narrator said.

We finished our breakfast and I started packing a picnic basket for lunch later. Hiro and Reekid were watching some of our YouTube videos in their room. Narrator wanted to hang out with me and also get lunch ready. "Thanks for helping me make lunch, Narrator." I told him. "No problem, Honey Bunch! It just means I can spend more time with you." He told me, and I started blushing. I mean, he's such a sweetheart, and he's so helpful... And kind... And- aww who am I kidding? Ok, I may, or may not, have a bit of a crush on Narrator. There, I said it. Are you happy?

Anywho, I got some sandwiches and cookies packed while Narrator grabbed some napkins and drinks. We got everything packed and we decided to edit a video while we waited for lunch time.

-Time skip to a little later brought to you by Herbert (is that the old guy's name? Like the avatar they use?)-

We kind of lost track of time, and it was about 1 PM Now. So we called the kids downstairs and we headed to the park. Mully and Kristy were still working on their videos, by the way.