" Why do you think that?"

" First she started to be all over me and then just disappeared and said she was with a friend. Second, she has been distant from me. It's like something is distracting her."

" Sebastian either she is with her friend or she is hiding something from you."

" I don't know anymore. I think I'm just going to break up or something. Nothing is the same anymore. It's like she is in the relationship because she's bored."

" Sebastian, don't stress about it. Lo que pasa, pasa."

" If only I knew what that meant."

" Whatever happens, happens."

" IS THAT WHAT THAT TATTOO MEANS?!"

" Yes." You laughed

I have a tattoo in the back of my neck. That's the tattoo he is talking about. I got it right before I got a call from the producers for  "Endings Beginnings". Anyway, we both ordered the cookies we wanted and walked out pretty fast. Of course paparazzis were following us. We both decided to eat on the beach since it wasn't even a block away. It was a thursday so there was barely anyone there. We sat down right next to the Lifeguard tower. Since it wasn't close or far away from the ocean.

" So did you get the invitation for the Met Gala?" He said.

" Yup, I got it last week. Did you?" You said.

" Yup, I did. I really don't know what to wear and if I should take my girlfriend or not."

" I mean if you don't take her. She'll get pissed the fuck off."

" It wouldn't be the first time." He said while breaking the cookie in half for you both.

" Hmm, I think I know what you could wear." You said while taking the cookie.

" What? A dress?" He said with a giggle.

" No you dork. You can wear a suit that dior can make. It'll look great on you."

" Dior? Let me guess. They're making a dress for you."

" Well yes. But they asked me. I have the dress in my house. But if you want a Dior suit. I have to call them now."

" Okay okay call them i guess."

I called the designer. They said they would do his suit but it was going to be now. Since the Met Gala is on friday. Ughhh this is stressful.

" Okay good news. They'll do it but we have to go to my house now." You said.

" Okay let's go, Who's car are we taking?" He said.

" I drive mine and you drive yours. At least you have your car at my place."

" Okay I'll just follow you."

We both drove to my house and got there just in time. We ran into the house and pretended didn't just leave your cookies in the beach and went over the speed limit. Now we were just in the kitchen talking. I was doing the dishes meanwhile we both waited for the designer to come over. I hear the gate buzzing. I ran to the front and buzzed him in.

" Hi darling, how are you?" The designer kissed me on the cheek twice.

" I'm doing great Nickie. How about you."

" I'm doing great darling. Now where's my model?"

" Haha. Nickie this is-"

" Ahh Sebastian Stan."

" Well i guess you know him.."

" Of course darling. Now come come both of you. We have a lot of work to do."

Nickie took his measurements and started to cut up the fabric he needed for it to suit Sebastian's height, weight, muscle, and figure. Me and Sebastian laughed at Nickies funny gay stories and how he talked like. Nickie reminded you of Edna. I trusted Nickie in everything. Everything meaning clothes and what works and doesn't. Nickie never failed in making me look great. Nickie started to make Sebastian's suit. I decided to order some chinese food since we all agreed to it. I took about 40 minutes for the food to get to your house.

" FOODS HERE!!" you said while walking to where they both were.

" Ahh thank you darling." Nickie said.

" Thanks y/n."

We all had dinner on the floor. At least I did. Sebastian was sitting on the stowel Nickie made him stand there. Nickie was on the desk. Right next to him was the sewing machine. You all had a great time. Until Sebastian's girlfriend started to blow him up. I mean blow him up everywhere. Call, message, instagram, snapchat. Even email. It was ridiculous.

" The girlfriend huh?" Nickie said.

" Yeah.. I'm really not in the mood to answer. She just ruins my mood. She is already just blowing me up." Sebastian said.

" Just pick up the phone Sebastian. Maybe it's an emergency." You said.

Sebastian picks up the call..

" Hello?" He said.

" WHERE ARE YOU?" his girlfriend screamed.

" I'm here at Y/n house babe. What's wrong."

" You're really at that whores house?! what is she trying to do huh?! Fuck you?"

" Yeah, that's one thing you're not going to do. You are not going to call my best friend. The one that has been there for me this whole time a whore." Sebastian hung up.

" I'm sorry you had to hear that." Sebastian said while looking down.