Chapter 2 - The Northern Forest

Before Mikan could continue her insults directed towards Natsume, she found herself floating up in the ceiling. The boys were proud of what they were doing, they thought it was cool when in fact, it's idiotic. “What do you think you are doing? Mouthing nonsense towards Natsume!” A bald student exclaimed, raising his hand high.

Alarmed for the girl, you stood up and walked towards the bald boy. “Hey, you!”

Mikan wailed and cried, shouting at the boys to get her down. But this only made their smirk bigger as they continued bullying the poor defenseless girl. "I'll teach you a lesson! After what you did to-"

All of a sudden you appeared out of a portal, which was right on top of the bald boy, causing your feet to land on his face that sent the two of you collapsing on the ground.. This caused his alice to deactivate, which made Mikan fall. You created a portal just below where she hit the table, and created another beside you for her to land safely.

"You idiot!" you walked up to him, reaching your hand and creating a portal so his hand could pass through after attempting to punch you. "Defending this fire boy who does nothing but violate this girl by being a groper?"

“Excuse me, you disgusting weird warp. A groper is an idiot who acts upon his perverted urges. Why would I have any perverted urges towards a girl like her, stupid.” Natsume justified himself, acting nonchalant. It made your blood boil, Mikan truly felt violated earlier.

You put your hand over your hip, a tense atmosphere surrounding you as you glared at him. “It doesn’t make you any different. You still violated a girl. You are a pervert.”

“It’s not my fault her skirt fell off.”

“And you stared. You stared with your own two eyes. Not only that, you called her by the pattern of her underwear. You’re so disgusting, you know?”

You were about to speak another, but decided to at least halt yourself, closing your eyes and pinching the bridge of your nose in an attempt to calm down. Your seatmate, the green haired perm girl stood up and joined in. From what you heard, Sumire is her name.

"You’re all say. You have no right to disrespect Natsume-kun like that."

“Yeah, apologize to him right now.”

You furrowed your brows, crossing your arms as Natsume stayed silent, it was as if he was holding himself back from saying something. “No.”

Mikan shamefully stood beside you, afraid for you. Slowly but surely, you felt yourself floating in the air. Despite the height scaring you a little, you tried your very best to act nonchalant as you crossed your arms and let them toss you around in the air, until eventually you couldn’t take it anymore.

“Let me down.”

You muttered, hiding your expression underneath your bangs. The bald boy stopped swinging you around as the room suddenly got silent. No one could understand what they felt the exact moment they heard your voice, it almost was a gut feeling that made them stop bullying you. Something within you was just too dangerous to ignore.

But still, despite your glare and the threat that lurks inside you, you were ignored. You ended up being swung around again, this time, more intense.

A portal appeared out of nowhere that swallowed you, appearing right behind the bald boy and smacking his head. “Damn you!” He curses as he punches you back. You stumbled backwards and collapsed in Mikan’s arms. The situation got a bit violent.

“Stop it!” Mikan cried out, tears flowing out of her eyes as you wiped your face. Then all of a sudden, some object smacked the bald student from behind, it was Hotaru holding a horse shoe glove.