Chapter Nineteen

Writers bl0ck srry

-------------------
Levi was sleeping on the couch, while Petra was right next to him. She was really bored, especially since Levi was thinking. But with her devious mind, she did something that she would regret. Petra scooted over to Levi and unzipped his pants. Right when she was going to take off his boxers, Levi woke up and smacked Petra right in the face. She fell back onto the floor.

"You crazy bitch!" Levi shouted, zipping up his pants. Levi got up and reached for the door handle. Petra grabbed his hand.

"Levi, i'm sorry for trying to rape you...just please give me another chance!" Petra cried. Levi yanked her hand away.

"No Petra....I can't..." Levi said. Petra fell to her knees, sobbing.

"Please Levi! I love you...and I don't want you to leave me! Can we just be friends?" Petra begged. Levi narrowed his eyes at her. Petra was on her knees, begging Levi to stay. Levi rolled his eyes and opened the door. Petra grabbed onto his leg.

"You're not leaving!" She shouted, using all her might to keep Levi in the house.

"Stop it...you bitch!" Levi struggled. Like the crybaby she is, Petra broke down into tears.

"Levi...please give me another-"

"Just stop Petra..i'll think about it." Levi said. Petra wiped away her tears. "Really?" She scooted closer to Levi. "Yeah, I guess."

"I'll see you tomorrow...maybe." Levi said. He quickly ran out the door. Levi was having mixed feelings for Petra, he had no idea what to do; Levi quickly called you.

You woke up in the middle of the night, hearing your phone buzz. "Goddamn it Levi..." You groaned once you saw his contact. It went to voicemail and you heard Levi's voice screaming.

"I just got sexually assulted by Petra! She's insane don't-" The voicemail must of got cut off or something because it stopped right there.

"Levi, stop playing games with me, Petra is wayyyy too innocent to do that." You whispered to yourself. You crept back into bed with Eren, who was in a deep sleep.

Levi ran to his car, out of breath. "She's fucking crazy..." He panted. Levi unlocked his door and started the car. He started to drive home and once he got there Krista was on the couch sleeping. Levi kicked off his shoes and trudged to his bedroom. His bed was pretty much just a mattress in the middle of his room. Levi fell onto his bed and went to sleep.

"(f/n), get your ass up!" Eren said. You opened one eye. Eren was on top of you and you quickly pushed him off and he fell on the floor.

"I've been trying to get you up for the past 30 minutes." Eren said.

"What time is it?"

"9:30." You moaned and slowly got out of bed. You accidently tripped over Eren in the process which made him laugh even though you fell on top of him.

"J-Just...don't hurt the baby inside..." You said. Eren's face turned blank.

"Baby?!"

"I'm just joking." You giggled. Eren pushed you off of him and got up. He helped you up too.

"Just get ready." Eren said. He left the room and you picked out a shirt and some jeans. You walked out to the living room where Armin was watching some show. "Ya just got fucked kid!" Armin shouted.

"Damn Armin, I didn't know you cussed." You said, sitting next to him. He payed no attention to you, his eyes were glued to the TV. You sighed and waited for Eren to come out of the bathroom. Eren ran out of the bathroom and into his bedroom, nude.