Heartbeats

"What would he do if I get closer? Would he move away or would he stay like that?" You think. Even though you think Mark has no interest you, you think that you two sometimes do things that friends don't usually do. Like hugging a lot, cheek kissing and now, you are dancing with him. You wonder how far you can go until he says something. With this thought, you decide to tease him a bit. You let go of his hands and put your arms behind his neck looking at him in the eyes. Mark seems to be a little surprised. You are really close to him. As he is tall (consider you have 155-160 cm), you are on your tiptoes. Following your actions, he puts his hands around your waist. "Wow, so he didn't step back." You think as your heart starts to beat faster. You are now dancing like a couple (I guess you know what I'm talking about), still vibing to the song. He is looking at you in the eyes and not saying anything.
             He stops dancing looking at you with a serious look. He glances at your lips. You are looking at him wondering if he can hear your heartbeat. He gets his face down and pecks you on the lips. He pulls away a little. Your noses still touching and your eyes closed. He comes closer again and gives you a second peck, but this time longer. Your head is empty. You are not thinking about anything. You are just waiting to see what he will do next. He pulls away again with a look that says "We really kissed. What will you do?". "You know what? Screw it." You think and glance at his lips giving him a signal that you want more. He puts his right hand on your neck pulling you to a second kiss. You start to concentrate more in it. Mark is a really good kisser and the more you experience things with him, more addicted you get. It all started with that first hug and the first time you felt his warmth. And now you are there even more closer to him.
             The kiss is getting deeper and slower as the seconds go by. He uses his hand to pull your waist until there is no more space between you two. His kisses are driving you crazy. The texture of his lips is soft and perfect kissable. His hair, that you wanted so bad to touch, now you can feel it. You could stay there all day long switching from pecks and kisses. You two pull away to catch air, still very close and suddenly Mark gets a call. He takes his phone on the couch. He looks at you.
-It's Johnny. – He says.
-Pick it up. – You say to him. He smiles at you.
-Okay. – He clicks to answer the call. – Hey, Johnny. What's up? – He starts talking with Johnny and walks to the kitchen. Taking the opportunity, you breathe a bit. You touch your face to cool it down a little bit. "Omg, we kissed. I can't believe it really happened. And it was so good, omg." You say to yourself smiling like a silly. Mark comes back from the kitchen.
-Johnny is coming back to take his things and go home. – He says to you.
-Oh, okay. I'm gonna take my stuff too. – You say taking your phone on the couch and putting it inside your pocket. You look at Mark again and he gets closer. He gives you another peck on the lips.
-Thank you for coming. It would not be fun like that without you. – He says and you giggle.
-Thank you for calling me today. – You say and smile to him. He smiles too looking at you. He puts a strand of hair on the back of you ear and rests his hands on the side of your face. You start to kiss again, but suddenly Jungwoo arrives kicking the door, as usual.
-HEEEY! WE CAME BACK! – Jungwoo says standing with his hands up in the air at the door. You two that were close, pull away fast. – Oh! I interrupted something.
-Always, Jungwoo. Always. – Mark says rolling his eyes and you laugh pushing his arm slightly. The other members and Chin-Sun get in the house to take their stuff.
-Okay. I think it's my time to go. Thank you for the day, guys. It was very cool. Call me again next time. – You say to them.
-Of course! I want to see you again, Y/n! – Yuna says to you. You and Chin-Sun exchange numbers with the girls.
-Bye, Y/n. Nice to meet you again. – Ten says hugging you. You say the same to him.
-I will drive you home. Let's go, girls. – Mark says to you and Chin-Sun and takes the car keys rolling it on his fingers. You say goodbye to everyone. Haechan gives Chin-Sun a hug and a kiss on the cheek. You two get in the car. On your way there, Chin-Sun notices how you and Mark are looking at each other. "Something must have happened." She thinks. Getting there, all of you get out of the car.
-Thanks for the ride, Mark! You are super cool. Bye! – Chin-Sun says really fast and runs to the dorm like crazy, leaving you two behind.
-Uhm... Okay... – You say and Mark chuckles. – So... I think I'm gonna see you only next month. See you soon, then. – You say already missing him. Chin-Sun gets in the room and looks through the window secretly.
-Yeah. Wait for me, okay? – Mark says and you nod shyly. He gets closer and hugs you. He kisses your cheek and pecks your lips. You never imagined Mark could be so tender. He pulls away grinning and winks at you. You go to your room and find Chin-Sun sitting on her bed with her legs crossed waiting for you. Meanwhile, Mark leans on his car seat and smiles looking at the roof. "It really happened. Maan. I kissed her." He thinks putting his hands on his face. He turns the car on and heads back to the dorm.
-I KNEW IT! – Chin-Sun screams and you jump startled. You are a person who gets scared easily, after all.
-Omg, ChinChin. Don't kill me. I almost had a heart attack. – You say dramatically putting your hand on your chest. Chin-Sun ignores your drama.
-I saw how you two were looking at each other. Something happened, right? I didn't want to be the third wheel, so I just ran away to the room. – She says.
-Oh, so that's why. – You laugh facepalming. Chin-Sun is really a funny person.
-So, you can start telling everything! – She pauses. – I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. – She says caressing a strand of hair with a sad face. You sigh.
-Okay, okay. It's obvious that I want to talk to you about it. So let's go. – You say and she fixes herself on the bed excited to hear you spill the tea. – So... – You start. – The boys decided to go buy some snacks before we leave. Mark wanted to stay and asked me if I would stay too or not. As I passed the whole day with Ten, I decided to stay with him there. – Chin-Sun nods frenetically, already finding it cute. – We started to talk and he put on some music. Then a song I knew started to play. It was a song from a school play of Romeo and Juliet. We started to dance together because we knew the choreography. Then I wanted to tease him a bit to know what he would do, so... – Chin-Sun leans to the front to listen carefully. – I put my arms on his neck. We were dancing and then we stopped. He looked at me and kissed me. – You look at Chin-Sun.
-OH MY GOD. – Chin-Sun is going crazy. – This is so cute. I can't- - You laugh of her reaction. – And... Was it good? – She asks with a pillow in front of her face. Only her eyes are showing.
-Well... It was so good, omg. – You fall back in your bed and Chin-Sun starts to scream.
-HAHAHAHA. I'm so glad for you two, Y/n. – She says.
-Me too. If I could, I would stay there all night long. But we kissed a lot though. – You say and Chin-Sun screams even more clapping her hands. – Buuut! It's my time to ask now! – You say and she looks at you. – I know you and Haechan have chemistry. Did something happen today? – You ask and Chin-Sun hides behind the pillow again.
-Ooh, that. I'm not completely sure yet, but... I think I like him. – She says blushing.
-Really? Already? – You ask.
-Yeah. I like everything about him. Nothing happened today because I was seeing if he is not like the other boys I hung out with. But I feel like I want to be more with him and laugh with him. – She sighs. – Let's see what happens. – She shrugs.
-You two are cute too. I hope you can finally be with someone that appreciates you and that you have fun with. – You say.
            After finishing talking, you two sleep. It was a long day for both of you and you won't ever forget it for sure.
            Meanwhile, Mark comes back to the dorm and the boys are already there after sending the girls home. Mark goes to his room and Johnny is there curious to know the news.
-Hey, bro. I'm back. – Mark says dropping his key on the table and throws himself on his bed looking at the roof smiling. In his head is passing your kiss like a flashback, over and over again. He wishes you could be one more day at the house, but they are going to take the plane tomorrow, so it's not possible.
-Hey, bro. – Johnny says turning to him. – I'm seeing that smile on your face. Did something happen between you and Y/n today? – Johnny is curious to know. Mark chuckles.
-Yeah... – He grins looking at the roof. He looks at Johnny. – We kissed today. A lot. – He laughs shyly.
-I knew it! This is nice. You got it, dude. – He says highfiving Mark.
-Aaah... I already miss her. It was so damn good. – Mark says hiding his face in his hands and Johnny laughs. – If it wasn't because of the concert, I would pass the day with her tomorrow. – He sighs.
-Keep calm, lover boy. When you come back you can see her again. – Johnny says smiling at him.
-Yeah. It can't be helped. I have to wait. – Mark says getting up and going to take a shower.
            You start your week. You send Mark a message wishing good luck on his concert on Japan. You are still on your rest of the internship, but on Wednesday you receive a message from the producer saying that the new boy of 4Get is going to arrive next week. You hope this one is better than Saehyon.
            The day of meeting him comes. You have sent some messages for Mark, but he has not answered. You think about how he must be right now. He must be busy. Since that day you two kissed, you can't stop thinking about it. You miss him. It was so suddenly and you didn't imagine that you would kiss him that day. You wonder if after this month he will treat you the same way. The truth is that you like him. You tried to take these feelings out of your heart, but you can't. "But... Does he like me too? It could have been just the chemistry of the moment and then he kissed me." You think biting your nails. You decide to let these thoughts aside for now and go on with your day.
             At Wednesday you go to the university and after that, you go to SM. Today you are going to have a meet with 4Get and their manager. You are going to meet the new member that will replace Saehyon. You get there and wait about 10 minutes. Then you receive a message saying you can go to the meeting room.