An unexpected Meeting

Y/n, 20 years old. Always the happy virus of your circle. Your life is not easy, but you never liked to have your destiny controlling yourself. If you had a dream, you would work hard to make it real.
            You met kpop a few years ago and have listened to a lot of groups, but NCT is the one which draw your attention the most. You have known them since their debut and like all kpop fan, your dream was to experience a concert and meet the boys. You were looking forward to it and couldn't even imagine that this meeting would happen soon. As you have finished high school, you were looking for a university to start your new life. Even though USA has good universities, your goal for now is study in South Korea. Searching more about kpop, you found out a bunch of possibilities for study and new experiences. You did the entrance exam after a year of study and got accepted. A whole mix of happiness and stomach butterflies filled your heart.
          Saying goodbye to your parents, you take the suitcase and go to the airport. The flight is long, but you don't care about it. On the headphone, Taeyong's voice sings beautifully the song "long flight", previously prepared for this moment. After 30 hours of travel (that looked like your whole life), you are finally in Korea. The country of fashion, of study, of kpop. Feeling tired, all you want right now is to sleep. You called a taxi and put the suitcase in the car trunk. Getting in the back of the car, behind the driver, you see an unusual scene. Someone was leaving the airport while running away of reporters and paparazzies. It was a boy with a cap, glasses and a mask. He looks around searching for a place to hide and sees a taxi parked near him. Without thinking twice, he gets in.
-GO, GO GO! - The mysterious boy says. - Thank God I found this taxi... WOW, YO hold up! It seems like he finally noticed that was a second person inside the taxi.
-Erh... What do you think you are doing? - You say to him.
-Uhmm... Actually I didn't see you when I got in. I was desperate to find a place to hide and... - You interrupt him.
-But who are yo-... Oh, wait... Are you... Mark lee? - You say perplexed. Can it be possible? Have you met Mark Lee on your first day in Korea? Mark scratches his head thinking what he should do now that his (terrible) disguise was discovered.
-Yeah. Uhm... Nice to meet you. - He says.-Omg, I can't believe that I found you on my first day in Korea! I love your songs. You are so talented! Your music cheers me up when I'm feeling down. - You are almost crying, but trying to keep calm at same time to not scare Mark. Mark chuckles thinking that your reaction and words are cute.
-Thank you. I couldn't be where I am without all of you. - He says sincerely.
-Can I take a picture with you? I've always dreamed with it. - You say a little more calm now.
-Yeah, of course! - He takes the cap and the mask off, but when he takes the glasses off, you notice that he has a bruise in the eye.
-Ehr... Mark? Are you sure it's fine to take the selfie? - You say concerned.
-What? Why? You said you always wanted it. - He looks at you not understanding what you meant.
-But you got a bruise in your eye. Are you okay? - When you said that, Mark put his hand on it like he remembered something.
-Oh, damn. I forgot about that. I would like not to show this... What do I do?... I can keep my glasses on! Oh, but it will not look well... Or we could just - He was thinking hard to find an idea, so you just say to him:
-Mark, you know what? I don't need it. It's okay, really. You are not comfortable. Maybe it will get you in trouble, so just forget it. I'm already happy for just see and talk to you!
- What? Omg, dude, no! I've just broke into your taxi. A photo is the least I could do for you. - He says sad and worried.
-No, really. I hope we can meet again and take this selfie together when you are feeling well. Thanks for your effort. It's so cute. - You say happy looking down to your knees. Mark chuckles shyly.
-Well, I hope we can meet again... Wait, where is this taxi going to? - Mark says noticing now.
-I'm at Korea Palace Hotel. I said to the driver before you rush in here. - You say laughing a little of the situation. Mark laughs too.
-Luckily your hotel is really close to SM entertainment, so I will just walk over there. Or maybe run... - He said already putting the cap and paying the driver.
-Oh, noo. You don't need to pay. - You say embarrassed because your idol is paying the bill.
-No, don't worry about that. - He pauses. - Uhm... I didn't ask your name yet.
-Oh, I'm y/n. Nice to meet you, Mark. - You shake his hand looking him in the eyes. God, he is cute. He is handsome even without make up. You look at his face unconsciously trying to save that image in your head. - Uhm... Take care. Let's see if you are gonna remember me in a fan meeting. - You say already sad that he was leaving.
-I think I will never forget. - He says looking at you, giving a grin and taking his stuff to go out. You blush a bit with what he said, but mentally slap yourself thinking "he is saying he won't forget because of the situation, y/n. Calm your heart down, geez."
-Bye, Mark! See you! I love you! - You say like a cheerleader in the window's car.
-Bye, y/n! Welcome to Korea! - He smiles and starts to walk.
            You are finally able to breath properly and let your heart chill. You take your stuff out of the car and think: "Omg, I have just met Mark Lee. I can't believe this happened. And I talked to him! Giiirl, you shook his hand!!!!!" You said mentally to yourself. Getting in the hotel excited while giving little jumps, you go to your room, takes a shower and sleeps immediately on the bed.
             Meanwhile, Mark is going to the dormitory to find his members.
-Mark, dude! You are here. I thought you had died or something like this. Where have you been? - Johnny says to Mark when he saw him opening the door. Actually, all the 127 were on the same plane, but they separated when they were leaving the airport.
-Yo, Johnny. Duuude, you are not going to believe what has just happened. - Johnny was paying attention while the other members came to the leaving room to greet Mark. - I saw in the mirror that I had a bruise in the eye, so I didn't want the reporters to see it, so while you were leaving the plane, I waited a little bit to see if I could leave without anyone see me. - He was explaining his "great" plain.
-You could have told us before. We only knew after we saw your pictures all over the internet. We were here trying to guess what the hell you were doing. - Taeyong says already laughing of the situation.
-Sorry, guys. But then, all the reporters started to chase me in the airport, so I had to run like crazy. I found a taxi and got in. But there was a girl in there. - Mark says facepalming and still not believing that.
-Was there a girl? Did she call the reporters? - Doyoung asked him curious to know the story.
-No! She let me in and we left the place. So we started to talk. She was a nctzen and was about to cry. - He says chuckling. - She wanted a selfie so bad, but when she saw my bruise, she gave up and said she didn't need it if it would get me in trouble.
-She didn't want the picture anymore? - Jungwoo asks perplexed.-Who is she? This kind of fan is hard to find, bro. Normally they wouldn't give a shit about it and maybe would take it anyway. - Yuta says.
-Yeah... She is not Korean tho. She has just moved in here. - Mark said remembering the moment in the car. - If I remember right, her name is y/n. She told me to remember of her in the next fanmeeting. - Mark chuckles.
-So you talked a lot, don't you? - Taeil asks.
-Yeah. She is in that hotel near here, so we stopped there and I came walking by myself. - Mark says.
-So....? - Haechan asks Mark with a smirk.
-What?
-Was she pretty? - Haechan says making a frat face and everybody laugh.
-Uhm.... like, yeah... I mean, I don't know. - Mark says shyly, blushing and laughing. - I was so desperate trying to hide that I didn't have time to think, but now that I think about it... She was gorgeous. He says lost in his thoughts looking down and touching his lips smiling.
-Wooow, Mark is in love, guuuys. - Jaehyun says and Haechan and Jungwoo are already jumping all over the room screaming.
-Yo, dude, stop. I'm not. I don't even know her, omg. - Mark says laughing out loud.
-Well, it's obvious that she is pretty. Our nctzens are always pretty. Jungwoo says with pride eyes.
              In the next day you wake up in the next day. Your task for today is organizing the papers for your entrance on the university's republic.
              Despite the secretary is not that simpatic, you are very glad to start the studies and meet your new roommate. You enter on a English course of musical production. Music is in your life since you were a kid. Seeing the musical style and opportunities in Korea made you fall in love and now you are expecting to be successful here and work on a big company.
              After getting the keys and struggle a bit with your amateur Korean, you head toward your room carrying your stuff. Opening the door, you find two beds and a girl standing in the middle of the room. Before you could say anything, she starts to talk:
-Erhm... Anyeon..hasiow (it's supposed to be wrong)... Uhm.. oh Jesus, I should have studied more this crap. - The girl whispers and looks kind of nervous.
-Uhmm... Hi. I don't know if you speak English, but- Before you could finish she looks at you smiling widely.-HA! GIIIRL, whattahell. Why didn't you say soon? You speak English. Shoot, I was here trembling as hell because I'm don't know Korean that well and the housekeeper said that someone would arrive today. Oh, my heart. I can't with this adrenaline, you know? - She says putting her hand on her heart.
-Well, I would have said that, but I really didn't have the opportunity to say anything. - You laugh about the situation and think the girl is crazy. You already like her.
-Oh, yeah, you are right. I do that sometimes. People say I need to calm down a bit. I'm too energetic. - She said caressing her hair.
-Maybe these people are just boring. You just need to find the right friends to be by your side. - You say and walk to your bed putting your bag there and opening your wardrobe. You feel a suddenly silence and turn to look at her. She is teary and pouting.
-Wow, YO, sis, are you all right? - you ask her.
-Yeah, it's 'cause nobody ever said this to me. She sniffs hardly and dramatically. You put your hand in front of your mouth to hide a laugh. You thought it was cute and funny. - Maybe you can be that friend. - She says showing a wide smile - My name is Chin-sun. You can call me ChinChin. - She holds out her hand for a handshake.
-Nice to meet you, ChinChin. My name is y/n. I'm starting the musical production course. It's my first day in Korea and I'm glad to be your friend. - You reach and shake her hand smiling back.
-Ooh, it's your first daaay. So, it's my obligation to show and explain everything here to you. Don't worry, you are in good hands. - She winks and drags you to the courtyard. Then you have lunch together and talk a lot. She is cool and outgoing. You find out she likes kpop too. She is not really fanatic for NCT, but she likes them. You ask her about some event, like a fanmeeting or concert, and she says that there will be a fanmeeting next month. You couldn't wait to go! Maybe you will be able to see all the boys and Mark. What happened yesterday keeps repeating in your head. If you talked with Mark again, was he gonna remember you?

 If you talked with Mark again, was he gonna remember you?