Cam- "yes ma'am"

Dad- "betta not be fuckin' in my damn house"

My mom closed the door but I still heard them out my door.

Dad- "what if she get pregnant"

Mom- "she ain't stupid, I'd beat her ass as soon as that baby drop"

Then I didn't hear them anymore.

Cam- "I like your parents"

Me- "I bet they like you too, because I swear you would've been kicked out by now, they kicked Jay out the first time he came over"

We both laughed. He came closer to me laying on my chest. I started to play with is hair. Ughhh this boy is gonna be the death of me.

Cam- "I don't think I told you this the last time but this feels good"

Me- "I got magic in my hands"

Cam- "yea, you do"

We continued watching the movie and I wanted to lay on him because he always lays on me.

Me- "get up"

Cam- "whyyyyyy"

Me- "because I wanna lay on you this time"

He got up and laid on his back opening his arms and I laid next/on him with my leg over his waist. We got like this and finished the movie. Once it was over he went to a different movie and we started watching it.

The arm that was under me he started to use it to rub my booty. Never got booty rubs but Kay told me they feel good, and they did. Those continued for a while and then he stopped.

Me- "why'd you stoppppppp"

Cam- "cause I can"

I turned on my side away from him because why would he do that.

Cam- "really Lay"

Me- "yes"

He turned so he was spooning me and brought me closer to him.

Cam- "c'mon baby don't be like that"

I hate him

Me- "leave me alone, I'm tryna watch the movie"

He ain't say nothing else he just kept spooning me. Then he put his hand in my pants. I didn't move or say anything to him I just let it happen. He then started rubbing the outside of my underwear were my clit was.

I pushed back against him a little and he kept going. Then he put his hand in my underwear still rubbing my clit, I wanted to moan but didn't. He turned me flat on my back and went under the covers.

He took my pants and panties off and licked along my slit. He then put two fingers in my pussy and started to slowly fingering me while licking my clit in circles. I let out a quiet moan cause I didn't wanna get caught.

He heard the moan and started flicking his tongue faster but was still going a a slow pace with his fingers. Oh my gosh what is he doing, ain't never felt nun like this.

Me- "u-uh Cameron"

Cam- "hm?"

I couldn't say anything because he kept going, but sped up his fingers. It caught me off guard and I let out a loud moan.

I heard my parents door open and tapped him cause I knew my dad was coming, he got up quick, we both laid on our backs. My bottom half is still naked under the covers, he started fingering my under the cover. But made it look like nothing