(4)I Love You Too

" Hey, XD.. Can I please meet Dream in the prison? " George ask Dream XD.

" Why do you want to meet him, George? " Dream XD said in his deep voice.

" None of your business.. Just, can you take me there? "

" Well, since you're my friend, I'll teleport us to him "

[ Prison, Pandora Vault ]

George and Dream XD arrived in the Pandora Vault .

Dream shocked to see George, man that he used to hang around with

" Well, call me if you want to get out " Dream XD then teleport to other place, leaving George and Dream alone.

" Ge- George? Is that.. Really you? " Dream tearing up.

George then hugs him tightly , crying on the younger man chest.

" I miss you so much... "

" I miss you too, Gogy.. But you know that I can't get out from the prison.. " Dream give a sad smile.

" Then, I'll get you out of here! " George said.

" No, please don't... I don't want you to risk your life for me.. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be by your side... "

" NO! I'LL RATHER DIE THAN NOT HAVING YOU BY MY SIDE! FUCK PRISON, WE HAVE A BETTER PLACE TO GO! " George protest.

" But, Sam will kill you if he knows.. "

" Then let's just use Dream XD to get you out from here.. "

George call Dream XD and teleport George and Dream, outside of the prison.

The whole prison sirens turned on, making a signal that the prisoner have escaped. George trying to call Dream XD again but he didn't appear to help him.

Sam use his trident and chase the running prisoner and his lover. The other members of server also trying to chase them but failed.

Dream and George ran to Kinoko Kingdom, almost reaching the entrance but then Dream got shoot on his chest using a poisonous arrow.

" OH NO! Dream! Please stay.. Stay... "

" Hey, Gogy.. I don't think I'll be able to survive this one.. "

" NO NO NO! I'LL GET THE POTIONS TO CURE YOU!! JUST, PLEASE STAY WITH ME.. " George grab Dream's hands tightly.

" Hey, hey.... It's ok Gogy... Thanks for being in my life... " Dream cupped George's cheek.

" NO.. PLEASE DREAM... STAY... WHAT AM I WITHOUT YOU THEN?!! "

Dream wipe George's tears, and then give him the brightest smile.

" Yourself? "

" Dream.. No.. Please.. " George buried his face to the younger sweater.

" Bye, Gogy.. I love you... "

And Dream took his last breath, leaving George by himself.

The day then turned to rain heavily, making George even more sadder.

Blood starts to flow out of Dream's body and the older just crying and wailing on the lifeless man.

" I love you Dream... We'll meet again.. "

Me:✍️😬 This is so.... Bad.. The storyline is so messed up.. Hope u guys like??