(3)Home

AU//Siblings Niki, Wilbur,Tommy

Since Jschlatt is the new ruler of L'manberg, Fundy always trying to steal and burn down my stuffs to shows his respect as Jschlatt's minion. I miss the old times so much.

The day I joined the SMP, Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur greet me and let me join L'manberg with Jack and Fundy. After a week, Ranboo joined the SMP and get along well as a L'manbergian.

[ Imagine that Ranboo joined L'manberg ]

Niki showered in her own tears when she saw Fundy burning down her bakery, which meant a lot to her. It was the place where she always play around with the boys, who just got exiled by the new leader.

" Wilbur.. I miss you so much.. " Niki crying on her knees.

Day after day, weeks after weeks, months after months, Niki became cold and depressed because she lost a light in her soul. She lost her best friends. She just want to get out from the reality and starts harming herself.

But then one day, she decides to commit suicide by jumping off the lava in the nether.

" Well, I guess, this is where my story ends.. Goodbye everyone.. Puffy, I'm so sorry that I have to leave you.. Sorry, Wilbur.. Sorry, Tommy. I couldn't be the sister that you always want me to be..  " she taking off her friendship ring and a diamond necklace that Wilbur made for her. She also drop the gold earring that Tommy gave her as a ' siblings ' gift on her birthday.

" Well, goodbye... everyone... " Niki closes her eyes jumps to the lava

" Niki, wait!! " A male voice scream and grabbing her two soft hands.

She recognized the voice really well and then opens her eyes to see them. She was right. It's Wilbur and Tommy.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NIKI?!! " Tommy crying, but still grabbing her left hand.

" TOMMY, GET NIKI UP HERE! " Wilbur said and they saved Niki from her instant death.

" Wil? Toms? But— How is this possible?! You guys still alive?! I thought you guys was killed by Punz when Shlatt told him to hunt you down! " Niki slightly confused, tears overflowing from her eyes.

" Doesn't matter now, but for now.. I'm so sorry that we left you behind, Niki.. This is all my fault.. " Wilbur hugs the crying Niki.

" Big Sis, let's go home with us.. " Tommy smiles.

" Home? "

" Yes, home Niki.. The place where we used to play... Home with Dadza and Mumza.. "

" YES.. YES PLEASE.... "

The three of them then walks to an opposite portal to head home..

But this time, it's not L'manberg..

It's their home..

It was the only place that they can call HOME..