(2)We Love U..

Being all brave and annoying all the time, well, that's my role in the server. I always commit some random arson, stealing or just being loud.

But, after my brothers died, it just me and my father all alone in the house. Dadza always went out from the smp to meet Mumza who lives away from the SMP.

And that's it. I'm all alone in my house. Sometimes Ranboo came to visit me, but after he got married with my best friend, he kinda busy and have no time to spend with a nobody like me.

( TommyInnit POV)

I went to the giant wall that I usually use as my shooting target to practice my shooting skills. I got my bow drawn and I aim straight to the target. Unfortunately, Clementine, my dog barks and I lost balance of my bow. The arrow then hits a secret button that opened the wall into a secret bunker.

The bunker is so dark but the torch lights itself after I got in. The place is so dusty, but the treasures inside make me shocked in tears.

It was our family painting. As I recall, Technoblade owned the painting.

" Techno.. Techno still keep the painting? I thought he hates it... "

Then, someone pats my head and I slowly look back. I couldn't believe at what he sees.

It was Technoblade and Wilbur, who have some blood on their mouth.

" Technoblade?! Wilbur?! "

He then hugs them in tears.

" WHY DID YOU GUYS HAVE TO LEAVE ME?! DIDN'T YOU PROMISE TO KEEP ME SAFE?! " Tommy still crying.

" Oh, Tommy.. We are so sorry that we have to leave you too soon.. " Technoblade pats on Tommy's head.

" We have to get rid of Dream so you can have a brighter future.. But sadly, we both killed by the man himself.. " Wilbur then smiles.

" But— But— But why you have to sacrifice yourself?!! "

Both of them smiles and then say it in the same time.

" Because we love you, Tommy... "