Happy New years

YOUR POV:
My eyes open to the bright flash from Gillians phone, telling her she has a message. She's still asleep, I can feel her little heartbeat while I'm lying on her soft chest. I gently grasp the phone, and see it's from David.

"Hi Gillian, sure I'll come over for a few drinks with you and sexy! Just Tell me what time" I giggle in my head, not wanting to wake her. I guess the password, trying not to totally disable the phone in the making.

After about 4 tries it opens with "tittie" of course that's her password. I try not to stalk, and just simply read David's message once more. I think of what to say but realize I can't give him a time if she's not awake.

I sigh and click the home button, bringing me to a picture of us in LA as her Home Screen. I smile remembering that day. She tried to annoy me purposely by taking pictures of our food from that little cafe. The picture is of us cheek to cheek, just smiling so big.

I blush looking at it then hear her raspy voice "nice pic huh" I giggle
"sorry, David just texted you back and it woke me" she smiles
"how did you know my password" i scoff
"well for someone like you, it was pretty obvious"

As we laugh, She reads the text then types back "I told him 9:30 tonight" I nod, and inch my head up to kiss her plump lips, then get out of bed.

The day passed in a blur, we just stay inside mostly planning for tonight. After our dinner of leftover pizza from the night before, Gillian grabs a case of beer, a bottle of white wine, and some sort of vodka. I stare at the bottles a bit taken aback

"Someone's an alcoholic" she laughs
"have you seen David? Last year he drank 3 bottles and passed out on my carpet" I laugh at the thought of him lying there all out of it.
"Pre game?"

She asks holding out a shot glass "I guess" I stand up and walk to the counter, while she pours some vodka "it might burn or be bitter but it'll grow on you" I roll my eyes as she pours hers.

"Cheers gorgeous!" We clink, and I throw the liquid down my throat. It's a weird tingly sensation, and kind of burns but honestly I don't hate it. "Actually not bad" I say. The doorbell rings, as I fly off my feet to answer it.

I look through the peep hole to see a dumb looking David standing there. Huge grin plastered on his face, obnoxiously close to my eye. I unlock the door "hey it's sexy!" He pulls me in for a hug, closing the door behind him.

GILLIANS POV:
David looks up at me, then pulls me in next "hi Gil!" I pat his back
"hi David" she walks up to us, and gives me a wink then walks into the kitchen. He pulls away and asks "so have you got me anything?"

I laugh "I'm not made of money you asshole, but I guess I got you something" he claps then gestures to the kitchen "ladies first" I lead, seeing her standing there next to the counter, shot glass in hand.

"Oh you went all out this year!" He says practically running for the drinks. "Has y/n had some yet?" She nods
"yeah, I tried some vodka, pretty good actually" he smiles then grabs himself one of the beer bottles.

I pour her another vodka shot, and get myself some white wine. After hours of sitting on the couch, playing charades (yeah we're practically old ladies), laughing at David, and waiting for fireworks, the news finally comes on with a live broadcast of the city.

"Hello folks, how's everyone's New Year's Eve so far? Today we're here in Southbank, river Thames London to watch the fireworks go off. Get ready we have just 20 more minutes to wait!"

I can already tell David's about to pass out. His eyes are becoming droopy, and he's starting to lean his head on my sofa. I've had 2 cups of wine, and just the vodka shot from earlier. Normally I'm a lightweight, but wine is different so I'm pretty awake right now.

Y/n's  had 3 vodka shots, a cup of wine, and a gulp of David's beer, then decided she didn't like it. I'm surprised she's not asleep by now, maybe she's actually a good drinker. My hand is on her thigh, and her arm is around me.

It's pitch black outside, except for the reflection of my kitchen lights in the window. I look over at David to see him totally out. Yup, I called it. He's curled up in a little ball, his head leaning on the couch arm. I'm not surprised, he's had 2 vodka shots, and 2 beer bottles.

I take a look around while waiting for the fireworks, and damn My house is looking messy. Considering we'd danced around about an hour ago, and we'd knocked some things over, I guess it's not too bad. It's fine, we'll get to it tomorrow I tell myself. The news reposters face has filled my screen once more.

"Ok folks hello again! 2 minutes until the fireworks! Get ready for New Years everybody!" I take a glance at the beautiful face next to me.
"I'm so happy I get to spend this with you" she says before the words can fall off my tongue "me too" I whisper.

She points to David, causing us to giggle when all of a sudden we hear fireworks. Our mouths hang agape looking out the window as red, pink, blue, and green sparks fill the sky, leaving a glimmering shine in the air.

The voice of the tv guy cuts in
"happy New Years London!" We both look at each other, huge smiles on our faces
"happy New Years!!!" We both pull in for a tight hug, something I never want to pull away from.

After a few minutes the fireworks soon stop, leaving the sky black again. We sit back down on the couch, as the excitement starts to be filled with fatigue. She lays her head in my lap, as I slouch back into the cushion.

I gently play with her hair, sitting in silence. "Gillian?" She asks in a soft tone "yeah?" She turns her head up to me. "Remember LA?" She brings me onto a mind journey, of walking through the streets again, and the hotel, even my hoodie she still has today. I don't think she realizes how much I'm blushing throughout.

I sit there staring at the black tv screen infront of me, she's staring at the ceiling. After a few seconds I begin to wonder. What are we? Does she mean the words I love you? Should I tell her how I feel? Or would it change everything.

I've told her I love her once before, so how can this be any different? Okay. I guess we're doing this, wow. Here we go.
1
2
3.