Character Creations

I saw this trend of people making their best friends on pic crew and I thought it would be a cute idea to make my ocs!

Ekaterina Ivanovna (well technically, Romanoff-Barnes but she doesn't know that yet so... shhh) (when she first arrived)-
I imagined her looking very sweet and soft. With blonde curls, dark eyes and dimples. She has a sad look but still hopeful.

Ekaterina (after she got the serum and returned)-After the serum I imagined her looking mostly the same with slight differences like the dark circles under her eyes and the stronger figure

After the serum I imagined her looking mostly the same with slight differences like the dark circles under her eyes and the stronger figure. Of course the start of her red hair growing back. I don't know I just imagine her looking sadder, more broken. I feel like you can see a little bit of the Little Ballerina in her. (Also peep the fit, I feel like that is a top that Natasha would wear haha)

Maxim Shostakov- The site I used wasn't the greatest for masculine features but this is the general idea I had for him

Maxim Shostakov-
The site I used wasn't the greatest for masculine features but this is the general idea I had for him. In my head he was like an off-brand Timothee Chalamet haha with like prominent bone structure and very pale skin.

Darlene Wilson, Sam's daughter-You haven't really met her yet but I'll give you a sneak peek because I love you all 😉

You haven't really met her yet but I'll give you a sneak peek because I love you all 😉. I imagined her as having a soft girl aesthetic. She is literally sunshine in human form and she looks like it too. She's got Sam's humor, attitude, and morals but times 100. She feel everything so deeply, very empathetic, this sometimes gets her into trouble. Very much a feminist, absolutely obsessed with the Black Widow. She's a huge nerd, could give Peter Parker a run for his money- but more on that later.

I am soooo excited for this character it's not even funny

I am soooo excited for this character it's not even funny. I have so many ideas for her!! She will be featured more heavily coming soon!! She's a sweetheart, living in soft pastel colors that perfectly match her personality. I hope y'all will love her as much as I do! She almost had her own book but I decided to add her here to offset the heavy mood I've created lol.

Ok well here are my babies!! I hope that they are all that you imagined!! Working on the next chapter as we speak and I hope that y'all will love that too!! As always, leave comments, I LOVE to chat with you all and hear your thoughts. Let me know if you imagined them different, again I'd love to hear!! Be kind and stay safe!!
Xoxo,
Renee