Everything We Have Now

Start from the beginning

I repositioned her slytherin tie around her neck, wanting her to look smart. I still remembered the day she came home and announced she'd been put in Slytherin, she couldn't of been more overjoyed; exclaiming that her Uncle Draco would be proud of her.

Jean had also been overjoyed when she'd learned that her first name came from her Auntie Hermione's middle name.

"Nezza!" Ron hollered from behind us.

We all turned around to see him, Hermione and their two children: Rose and Hugo.

"Auntie Mione!" Reina cheered happily and ran to hug Hermione's waist. Ron threw his arms up in the air, annoyed that she'd forgotten to say hi to him. "And you, Uncle Ron-Ron" she giggled mischievously.

"Where's Harry and Ginny?" I asked the two, cut off by Harry roughly planting a kiss on my cheek-startling me. "Speak of the devil" I smirked as James, Lily and Albus all came running toward Fred and I with big smiles.

"Uncle Harry!" Molly yipped.

"First year at Hogwarts Buddy!" Fred nudged James excitedly. "Big tip: prank the oldest Professor first" Fred winked cheekily before Ginny snatched the boy away from Fred's bad influence.

"We'll get him next time, Freddie" George comforted jokingly, patting his twins shoulder with a smile.

George, Fred the kids and I all lived in Grimmauld Place, wanting to carry on my fathers legacy.

It was everything I'd ever dreamed of. Having a family of my own without the looming threat of a war. I'd been satisfied with having children knowing that they'd never have to fight like we all did when we were their age.

"Speaking of, Jean! I got you this new prank packa-I mean...food basket" George stuttered when he saw my disapproving glare.

Another resounding whistle steamed from the train and I knew it was time for them to leave.

Jean and Reina quickly gave Fred, George and I hugs. Their little eyes squeezing shut as we refused to let go of them; eventually they managed to escape our grasp and they boarded the train with Rose and James following close behind.

We all stood together, watching them find a carriage and settle in happily. They turned to the window and started waving as the train heaved itself forward, chugging to get going.

I felt Fred throw and arm around me and I leaned into his embrace, breathing in his smell like it was my favourite perfume. Hermione wiped her tears away-I swear she cried every time they left, Ron picked up Hugo so he could wave goodbye too.

"Mama" Molly mumbled, sucking her thumb nervously. Fred and I crouched down next to her, concerned as to what had her so worried, "Jean and Rey will be okay, they won't have to fight the monsters like you did will they?" She sniffled worriedly.

Fred smiled to himself, rubbing her tiny arm before sharing a look with me.

"No sweetie, they won't" I cooed.

"Cuz your mum and Uncle Harry kicked their arses!" Fred chuckled, nuzzling his nose against hers to make her giggle.

"Language, Fredrick!" Hermione gushed, covering Hugo's ears. "Were you guys available for lunch?" She asked, fussing over a chocolate smudge Hugo had on his cheek.

"Yeah we are" Harry and Ginny replied.

"Where to?" Ron said, letting Hugo fiddle with his wand until Hermione took it from him with an exasperated sigh.

"How about...the leaky cauldron?" I suggested, smiling as I thought back to the first time I'd ever been there.

I'd say with Ginny, the twins, Hermione and Ron. We'd joked aboout pulling pranks on my Father and that was the first time I'd ever felt accepted; I'd saved Ron and Hermione from that falling bookshelf and we'd been together ever since.

They all seemed to know what memory I was referring to because they all smiled warmly, flashes of reminiscence making them all chuckled lowly to themselves.

"Yeah. Yeah that sounds nice" Fred grinned, kissing the side of my head.

If I'd have known, back when I was 14 and sitting in the leaky cauldron with the Weasley's that I'd have the incredible privilege of calling these people my family...I wouldn't have changed a single event that occurred because they were my family-they always had been.

Everything that had happened lead Fred and I to each other and I couldn't imagine ever being consumed by a love like this before until I'd met him.

Fred Weasley would always be my beginning, middle and end.