Character Bio

Name: Logan Kai Tennyson
Age: 18
Height: 6'7''
Eye color: Green
Hair Color: Black with Silver streaks
Hair Style: Marine Style
Personality: Intelligent, caring, strong-willed, brave, courageous, stubborn, kind-hearted, quick learner, loyal, adaptable, and honorable
Appearance:

Likes: Music, training, his aliens, his friends, being a hero, protecting innocent people, his adoptive mother Pema, adoptive father Tenzin, his adoptive siblings (Reason will be explained in the prologue of this new story), saving the day Dislike...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Likes: Music, training, his aliens, his friends, being a hero, protecting innocent people, his adoptive mother Pema, adoptive father Tenzin, his adoptive siblings (Reason will be explained in the prologue of this new story), saving the day
Dislikes: The Equalists, Amon, Zaheer, The Red Lotus, Kuvira, Vaatu, Unalaq, Tarrlok, his friends hurt, his foster family hurt, bullies, cheaters, extremists, those without honor, his enemies

Weapon: Omniforcetrix (Aliens are unlocked along with other forms from other aliens from other series.)

Bio: Logan Kai Tennyson is the son of the famous Ben Tennyson and Kai Green-Tennyson

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bio: Logan Kai Tennyson is the son of the famous Ben Tennyson and Kai Green-Tennyson. He got his own version of the Omnitrix that Azmuth made called the Omniforcetrix. It is loaded with the DNA of hundreds of aliens from across the multiverse. One day when Logan was on his way home from visiting and restoring peace to a planet in the Aquion System he was going to tell his family and girlfriend about how he restored peace to the Aquion System. But when he got to his hometown, it was in flames and his heart dropped as he ran to his house only to find it destroyed and the one responsible walked out of the flames and smirked at Logan. Logan's eyes widened when he saw his family and friends laying on the ground not moving or breathing. He saw his cousin and best friend with their hands intertwined as they were also gone. He saw his grandfather and his parents and his partner all dead. He then heard a voice and saw his most hated enemy hold up his girlfriend as she was near death's door. Logan begged for his enemy to spar his girlfriend, but Mia knew that she was going to die either way. With the last bit of strength she had, she saved Logan's life at the cost of her own as Logan's hated enemy laughed as Logan held Mia in his arms and then narrowed his eyes at his foe. He turned into Alien X and fought the monster that took everything from him. In the end, he ended up sending his greatest enemy to the Phantom Zone, where his greatest enemy would stay for all eternity. When the fight was over, he buried his friends and family and his girlfriend. He let the tears roll down his face as he screamed in anger and punched the ground. Then, his only remaining friends still alive, Azmuth and Professor Paradox. They offered to send his to a new dimension to start over to help protect people like he did in his own dimension. Logan took one last look at all the graves of his friends, family, and loved one before accepting their offer. Before he left, Azmuth gave Logan an update to the Omniforcetrix, allowing him access to all the DNA of every alien in the multiverse. Logan thanked Azmuth and packed up what he could salvage from the wreckage of his home and found his great-grandfather's RV still in one piece. But it no longer worked since the engine was taken out for repairs. Logan grabbed a photo of him and his family, friends, and his girlfriend and placed it in his bag. He then found a letter that was addressed to him from Mia. He read it and couldn't keep the tears from leaving his eyes. Once he met back up with Paradox and Azmuth, they opened a portal to the new dimension that he will go to and said their final farewells before Logan went through the portal.