but she still did it.

She let the tears flow down her cheeks and almost soundless sobs filled the bedroom, she wrapped her blanket around her tighter as if it was some sort of protection. She reached for the drawer beside her bed and pulled out the music box, turning it on and gently placing it at her bed side table as she let the calming music echo through the room.

She didn't mind crying, it didn't make her feel weak, not when she was alone. But when she is with people, she tended to keep it all in her, never lettinga negative emotion escape her grasp. And she was fine with that, she really didn't mind it, but after some time she just had to let some negative emotion run through her.

She closed her eyes and calmed her breathing before turning on her right side, facing the door and closing her eyes, she remembered Regulus telling her they were going to send her a letter once the ball was over but she couldn't keep her eyes open more and she let herself fall into a slumber, reminding herself to check the window in the morning for letter.

And that's exactly what she did, once she woke up the morning she found a letter on her window, it only stated that the ball was over and that they were all just fine and that they were going to send letters any day they can.

Delilah placed the letter on her desk and waked down the stairs and she was surprised to see all the Marauders at the kitchen eating pancakes, talking silently probably to not wake her up. She walked into the room muttering a 'good morning' before taking her seat at the tabled beside Remus.

"Morning, sister" greeted James as he smiled at her and she sent a small one back. The boys said their good mornings to her as well before proceeding to continue their conversation on who would have won in the World Cup if it wasn't cancelled.

"I'm telling you Ireland would have won" said Sirius as he took a bite from his pancakes, honey dripping down from his chin.

"No, Transylvania would have won, they had an excellent performance all season," said James.

"Stop arguing, just accept that Brazil would have won, they had the most points" said Remus, speaking logically.

"In my opinion, it doesn't even matter, the Cup is cancelled, no point arguing over it" said Peter, probably done with their argument.

"Shut up Wormtail" said James and Sirius in perfect sync before turning to Delilah and raising their eyebrows, waiting for her to tell them which one is right. "Oh, oh no I'm not getting in the middle of this, figure it out on your own" she said before putting her cup and plate on the sink and retreating to her bedroom.

She went to eat lunch down with them and stayed at the living room for a bit to play a match of wizard chess but after that went back to her bedroom and mostly stayed there, cleaning and getting rid of some stuff she didn't want. She didn't even realise it when her clock hit one in the morning and her eyes widened as she heard someone throw rocks at the window.

She slowly turned her head and walked towards it, peering down as discrectly as she could but was relieved to see familiar blue eyes watching her from the ground, she opened the window quickly and picked her head out watching him as he smiled up at her.

"What exactly are you doing here?" she asked him, and he just shrugged beckoning her to come down. "Fine, fine, wait a minute" she said as she rushed down the stairs as quietly as she could, she saw her clothes at the mirror and nodded in approval, she was wearing pants and a sweatshirt, not too bad but no too good either, she thought this would do for now. She put on her shoes and exited the house closing silently the door behind her and running to the backyard.

"What are you doing here? Anyone may see you!" she scolded him but he only smirked at her before grabbing her hand and dragging them behind a tree as he set her there and kissed her harshly, his hands tagging at her waist.