Chapter 17 - A chained battle

Começar do início

"I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! JUST MAKE ANOTHER ONE!!!!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DESTROY THE CHEMICAL!!!!" Cassandra shouted as her and Varian looked at one another and knew what the other one was thinking. Both of them started doing a bit of parkour and one of the moves they slid on the ground and the chain of the handcuffs tripped one of the guys.

"NO THAT'S NOT ALL OF IT!!!! THE SCROLLS LAST PARAGRAPH HAD A WARNING!!!!" Varian shouted while still fighting.

"WHAT WAS IT!??!?!" Cass shouted as she fought off some of the guys.

"IT SAID THE ONES I LOVE THE MOST COULD BE HARMED MORE THAN WHAT I USE IT ON!!!! A-AND... I COULDN'T RISK LOSING YOU CASSIE!!!!!!" Varian shouted causing Cass to hesitate for a second, but Varian had her back and froze the guy who she was fighting.

"What do you mean?!" She said while pulling out a sword and fighting off some of the guys with her back to Varian's.

"LOOK AROUND CASSIE!!!! YOU ARE MORE THAN SOMEONE I CARE ABOUT YOU ARE LIKE FAMILY!!!! WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK I WOULD'VE LEFT TO COME AND GET YOU!!!!!" Varian shouted. Cassandra completely froze still angry but touched.

"Anything else!!!" Cassandra yelled continuing to fight.

"YEAH!!!! I-I-...." Varian couldn't say it.

"YOU WHAT!?!!?" She shouted.

"I BROKE THE CASSANDRIUM!!!!!"

"YOU DID WHAT!!!!" Cassandra shouted upset.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU!!!! MAINLY BECAUSE OF HOW IT BROKE!!!!!" Varian shouted still surprised he could say that.

"TELL ME!!!! HOW DID IT BREAK!!!!!" Cassandra yelled to Varian why still fighting off the guys.

"REMEMBER WHEN WE FIRST SAW EACHOTHER AGAIN!!!!! I FOUND YOUR CASSANDRIUM AND YOUR HORSE!!!! WHEN I SHOWED UP YOU WERE KNOCKED OUT AND I WAS DODGING THE GUYS ATTACKS AFTER THE CASSANDRIUM FELL OUT OF MY POCKET AND BROKE IN HALF!!!!!" Varian shouted feeling good to let that off his chest, but it wasn't over yet.

"THAT'S NOT THAT BAD!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU-" Cassandra was interrupted by Varian.

"THAT'S NOT ALL!!!! AFTER I WENT FULL BEAST MODE!!!!! I STARTED TO BECOME HIM AGAIN!!!!!!" Varian said making Cassandra realize what he meant.

"VARIAN YOU ARE NOT THAT KID ANYMORE!!!!! SURE, HE LIVES IN YOU BUT WE ALL HAVE DEMONS!!!!!" Cassandra shouted making Varian feel better.

"YOU FORGIVE ME?" Varian asked.

"I NEVER WAS ANGRY!!!! I GET IT!!!! YOU FORGAVE ME AFTER EVERYTHING I DID!!!! IT'S TIME FOR ME TO REPAY THE FAVOR!!!!!" Cassandra yelled, that's when the leader showed up with Eugene and Rapunzel being held by some of his men. Rapunzel and Eugene were both knocked out, and Cass saw that they weren't going to make it. "ANYTHING ELSE YOUR HIDING?!!! IF SO SAY IT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!"

Varian hesitated but then screamed. "I LOVE YOU CASSIE!!!!!" Cassandra froze at what Varian said.

"Varian.... I..." Cassandra fired one more arrow before she became basically paralyzed after what he said. Varian threw an alchemy thing. Then it clicked.

"I GOT IT!!!!" Varian shouted.

"What?"

"I KNOW HOW TO FREE RAPUNZEL AND EUGENE!!!!!" Varian shouted ruining the moment.

"HOW!!!!" Cass shouted.

"RUDDIGER!!!!" Varian said then whistled. Beast Ruddiger ran over all the men over to Cassandra and Varian. Varian and Cass climbed onto his back.

Cassandra holding onto Varian's sides trying to hold on. Varian squinted his eyes in pain knowing she needed to in order not to fall off, but she was holding his cut side.

Cassandra trying to talk as Varian dug through his bag looking for something. "What's the plan?" Cassandra said while holding onto Varian.

Varian reached into his bag and grabbed all the alchemy balls and put them in his lap. "The plan is I take the alchemy balls you use the bow and arrow, at the same time," Varian said looking at her.

"Won't that blow everything we hit with it up?" Cassandra asked while holding onto Varian.

"That's what I'm hoping for. We'll use the blue ones first; they shouldn't be as explosive." Varian said handing Cass the bow and arrow. First Cassandra got in position and Varian grabbed one of the alchemy balls. "Let's hope this works," Varian whispered to himself.

Varian threw the alchemy ball of the man's foot who was holding Rapunzel, and Cassandra launched her arrow. The man fell over from the small explosion at his feet and Rapunzel woke up from the hit to the floor because she was dropped.

Varian and Cass got off Ruddiger and Varian whispered to him. "Get Rapunzel and Eugene."

Ruddiger started running in that direction when Cass and Varian used the alchemy and the arrows to knock down the guy who had Eugene.

After they saw Eugene and Rapunzel getting on Ruddiger. Ruddiger started running back for Varian and Cass. Cassandra and Varian were hitting the floor near anyone who came close to them waiting for Ruddiger.

Cassandra was lining up for another shot when Varian stopped her. "What?" Varian showed her that they were out of the blue ones. "Are we able to use a different color?"

"I don't know, it might hurt them," Varian said a little worried.

"HURT THEM!!!!! HAVENT, YOU SEEN WHAT THEY DID TO YOU???!!??!!" Cass yelled pointing at his side that was wounded.

"They are people too Cass!!!" Varian yelled back.

That's when they both stopped seeing that the men were all getting closer. Both of them got ready to fight. Then right at the last second beast, Ruddiger came up and Rapunzel grabbed them.

Eugene was telling Ruddiger where to go at the top. When he shouted down so Rapunzel could hear him because she was towards the ground as they kept running. "Did you get them?"

"Yep!" Rapunzel shouted back.

"Nice job guys thank you!" Varian shouted as him and Cassandra climbed up to the top of Ruddiger.

They were all riding Ruddiger and they left what was left of the castle entrance. When they were at the tall staircase.... Varian's home.... They destroyed it.... Making a point.

Varian looked back at what he called home and let out a sigh. Cassandra put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright Cassie," Varian said as he let out a small sob. "WAIT!!!" Varian shouted as he realized something.

"What?!" Cassandra, Eugene, and Rapunzel all yelled back at him.

"I-I know how to get the handcuffs off!!!!" Varian shouted talking fast out of excitement.

💙💜

Another what I hope is a great chapter. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS!!!! You guys are the best. AND OVER ONE HUNDRED VOTES!!!!! This deserves Varian's ham sandwiches. Thank you all for joining me on this adventure. And we only have around TWO chapters left!!!! (I will try to make them REALLY good or maybe find a way to make it a bit longer by adding a couple of Cassarian scenes.

Anyway, I hope you have a great day, a great week, and a great life. And goodbye for now!