As Five walks he glides his finger across the side of a cake sitting on a table,
He licks the frosting of his finger and looks around.

He walks over to the wall and picks up the red axe that hung below the sign that stated: For emergency use only
I mean the end of the world is an emergency.

I look over to the wall and spot something that makes me smile brightly, two beautiful katanas hung on the wall.
They had dark navy blue handles and also came with a black back holster to put the katanas in.

I took the holster off the wall and put it on, it fit perfectly. I then took the katanas and slipped them into the holster.

I look over at Five and he nods, adjusting his grip on the axe.
We both walk into the banquet room.

"Let's move to article seventeen, please"
A.J Carmichael states as we both come into view.

A.J spots us and puts his hands on the table, leaning forward slightly.
"You two!"
He breaths out and the board members stare at us.

"What are they doing?"
One of the women asks,
"Call security!"
A.J shouts and the woman closest to the phone reaches to dile security.

She doesn't get to far though because next thing you know, her arm was now severed from her body and Five stood above her holding a bloody axe.

He turned to the rest of the board and gave them a deadly smile,
He spacial jumped and began the slaughter.

I notice one of the women had climbed under the table and I tilt my head at her,
"You didn't even run and yet you still think you can hide?"
I question and she doesn't respond.

I shrug and pull the katanas out of the back holster,
The sound of the blades being removed from the leather was music to my ears.

The woman shrieks as I penetrate the blade through her abdomen,
When I retract the blade, blood splashes all over my uniform and face.

I look over to see blood dripping down someone's face, I wondered were the blood was coming from, that is until his head fell down on the table and reveled the large cut down the back of his head.
Five really went all out with killing that guy.

One of the men attempts to run to the door, I flip his legs out from underneath him and stab him directly through the chest.
At this point, Five and I were both completely drenched in blood.

Five causally stoped killing for a moment and picked up a nearby glass of a water, he took a sip of it and blinked on top of the table.

He grabbed a guy that sat in his chair and shoved his head through the glass panels of the light that was on the ceiling.
"No!"
A.J shouted as he did so.

I peered over my shoulder to see another woman trying to escape,
"Cant run without legs now can we?"
I question her.

With one swift movement of hand she collapses to the ground, a pool of blood forming were her legs used to be attached.
"Oops"
I state as I walk to another guy.

"Im not even gonna need the sword for you"
I tell him and his eyes fill with fear,
I grab him by his hair and hit his face into the brick wall that he stood infront of.

I pull his head back to see if that was effective, both his face and my hands became covered in blood, but he was still alive.
I propel his head into the wall a few more times until he drops to the floor.

I turn around to see that there is only one guy left, besides A.J.
"You want to deal with him?"
Five asks me.
"We can share"
I tell him and he grins.