I walked back towards my car and took the blankets until i heard a buzzing sound. It was coming from Amelia's bag. I took it to see who it was but dark clouds covered my mind when I saw the caller. It was Andrew and there were about 6 missed calls. what's up with this guy!?!?

"Happy birthday Amelia!" he sound excited "I've been calling for so long where are you? I wanna meet up with you"

"Amelia is with her boyfriend, Mason" I told a half truth. yeah she was with me but the boyfriend part is just....

"what? why are you with her phone Mason?"

"I don't think there is a problem to use your girlfriend's phone now is there?"

"Where is she. give the phone back to her"

"sorry but she is busy with 'ME'!" I stressed the ME and hung up the call

Now i really have to ask Amelia

I walked back to the spot Amelia and i were. I sat next to her and looked into the beautiful water. it looked so peaceful. i just can't bring myself to ask Amelia such things, she is so honest and sincere so why is this happening? I was silent and distracted for some time that I didn't notice Amelia was staring at me and had called my name several times.

"Mason!" she said for the seventh time

"huh?" i asked looking confused

"I've been calling your name, what are you thinking of?" she asked but I couldn't tell her so i nodded.

she slowly stood up and sat before me while straddling me. what a bold move i thought which i noticed it took her a lot of courage to do because she was blushing red and her ears were cherry red too. God she's beautiful. she stared at me and licked her lips.

I was holding myself back knowing I shouldn't do what i was thinking but before i looked away she pulled my neck and kissed my lips so roughly pressing all the emotions she felt; love, passion, confusion, anger, and all the other questions she had in her mind.

the kiss carried on for some seconds but immediately i started to respond to the kiss and yearned for more, she cut it off leaving me craving more. I'm going to lose it.

"now, tell me what was in your mind" she looked deep into my eyes

"i... um.... uh.... have you ever kissed anyone before me?" i asked

"no" she looked confused " why'd you ask?"

"no...nothing" i let out a sign of relief knowing she won't lie to me and it was all Andrew's fault 

"really??? you had me very worried, please don't ignore me like that" she was almost about to cry

"no, I'm really sorry. I wont do it again, don't cry, shh" I pulled her in for a hug

Immediately she was done sobbing, she rested her head on my chest still straddling me so i tangled up my hands in her hair, looking into her eyes so lovingly and kissed her once again.

About an hour passed. We both went back to the boutique and changed into some fancy clothing for our next destination. Once we have picked some clothing, we moved down to the restaurant.

Amelia's POV

We arrived at a very expensive looking restaurant which already had  reserved seats for both of us. we both sat on the chair and the waiter handed over the menu to us and i was completely shocked by the prize of the food. some of the cheapest items on the menu are about $300.

"Amelia, what will you order?" Mason asked looking curious 

"I'm still deciding" I paused "Mason, how about we share the bills together? I don't like you spending so much on me" i said doubting if i could even pay up to half

"No Amelia. I wont let you" he said

"Please, just let me" I pleaded

"No! and that is final" he said but I still looked at him with pleading eyes "ugh, fine. you can pay next time but not this. if you say no, then you are never going to pay"

"ummm..." I thought "okay" I said sadly

We got our meal right in time and ate it together while talking about lots of things going on in our lives. Once we were done, we left the restaurant and it was already evening and i was hoping we would go back home but we didn't. I sat in the car next to mason putting on my seat belt on.

"now, for our last destination, we go to the bar" he said starting the engine

VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, SEE YA!!

LOVE Y'ALL 😘🥰!!!!!!