Chapter 1: "Iron Mace" Alvida

I skipped the whole Romance dawn arc, the timeskip and Luffy's backstory. Be sure to read the manga since I'm following that route, not the anime.

It's easier to read than to watch you know? Nyihihihi.

I'm actually tired lol, I haven't got a single sleep yet. The next chap of this story and the slime fanfic is already finished. I'll just take a sleep and I'll post it tomorrow.

~ ~ ~ ~

Kiyotaka POV:

It's impossible for me to suddenly arrive at a boat full of rich people. And by that, I mean those weird looking people who's eating mountains of meats and drinking wine.

Since the key of coming here is through the toilet in the left, I tried going back-and-forth to see if I can go back to my world, but I miserably failed.

I tried checking my pockets to see what kind of items I brought with me. I have my phone in my left pocket, while my right pocket has a blue crescent moon keychain Kei bought for me.

Looks like I have my things from my previous world with me. But I don't know how much this is worth. I have a lot of questions alongside that one in my mind.

What kind of world did I got into?

Who wants me to be here?

What kind of civilization does this world have?

What type of currency do they use?

This are nothing more than a hypothetical questions. Of course, if I want to ascertain the truth, I need to ask this people about it. Though I may look weird if I ask simple questions like that.

Common knowledge in this world is a shroud of unknown to me. My looks and outfit differs to them to a certain extent.
No— I completely look different from them.

And when I said different, I'm talking about everyone's facial figure and attires. But the way they talk and the way I speak is the same.

So, to sum things up, this universe is identical to my original one. Though we may not look alike, the overall similarities is massive compared to the difference.

But, I wonder why I ended up in a ship, rather than an establishment or a local town? Does this have anything to do with the civilization?

"Excuse me. May I know where this ship is heading?" I ask to a nearby empty handed waiter.

This way, I can take my time asking him about things without rush. Though he needs to do his job until his work is done, it's sufficient enough to hear my questions.

"O-oh, this ship is a restaurant. It's not really heading to a specific direction. But we may be stopping by on a remote island." He answered.

"Restaurant?" I mumbled to myself as he left to do his job.

I got on the deck of the ship to see the look of the ship.

It looks like one in the early era for travelling unknown continents. And it's looks is also identical to a pirate ship like those in the movies Kei watches.

The restaurant stopped on an island just after I returned inside the ship.

Just before I go deeper and deeper into my thoughts, I got cut out by a sudden scream from the deck of the ship.

"L-Look out! There's a pirate ship nearby!" He exclaimed pointing at a certain ship in the east.

"Pirates?" I looked out the window to see what the man pointed out.