"I was coming along anyways, but sure." Jongho walked casually to the left of me, as Seonghwa observed us from the right. "So Seonghwa," Jongho captured Seonghwa's attention, he leaned forward and looked pass me who was still trying not to laugh.

"Why didn't you punch him? San I mean." Seonghwa's mouth hung open a bit. Jongho laughed, in an evil sort of way, "I'm just kidding," Jongho at me, his eyes softened. He patted the top of my red head, I looked down at him with widened eyes.

Sometimes I wished I wasn't so tall, so that I wouldn't have to look down at the people I was around, but eye to eye. Or way down below, looking up to everyone would be preferable. At least I could look straight into Seonghwa's eyes, and that's all that really mattered anyways. But when I really thought about it, it didn't matter at all.

"Before you came here, what were you planning to do?" Jongho asked Seonghwa, who reacted with a serious expression.

"I was in school, for dance." I looked at him, eye to eye. I wasn't sure how to feel. Guilty, undeserving perhaps. Unexplainable emotions that I have no control of whatsoever. I also felt a deep love and adoration, that seemed to vibrate down my heartstrings, and played with me as they pleased. "I might go back." Seonghwa's head moved away before his eyes did, his face was mostly covered by his hoodie.

"So you want to be a performer," Jongho grinned, "I wish you luck, but who knows what you'll do now."

"He can do as he wishes, anything that pleases him pleases me." My eyes wandered to the garden as I spoke, we drew nearer, "and you'll have to dance for me sometime." My gaze returned to Seonghwa, he seemed flustered at my request.

"Maybe." He refused to look at me, he stuffed his hands in his pockets. I grinned and stifled a laugh, I let my mind wander after that. Random thoughts floated on the surface of my mind, but one stood out more than the others. The 3 stages were a lot more powerful than I thought. In the first stage, I felt so terrified of the pain. My body would hurl over just at the thought of him. Then when I finally got close to Seonghwa, I'd never felt so good. So blissful and lovestruck, I could barely handle being near him. Those emotions were frightening, almost like I wasn't even myself. Like something possessed my flesh, then left my body behind with an intense love for him. My soul felt back to normal again, no more pain. But I have yet to notice the effects of the second stage.

We soon arrived at the garden, the same path I walked along when I first met Seonghwa. Same emerald grass, and the same trees and bushes. The three of us chatted as we walked through, I kept quiet most of the time, however. The garden wasn't very organized, the trees and bushes were grown in random, perfect places. Pots and stakes were randomly scattered about, covered and hidden by leaves and petals. The garden was lush and wild, yet beyond worthy to be owned by the Capital.

While Jongho and Seonghwa were laughing away, (it seemed like they had already taken a liking to each other) I stopped by an orange tree. I looked up into the branches, reached up and picked one.

It was late-season for the orange tree's, I was glad I had got one before they were gone. My mind wandered, I felt very content and calm in the moment I was in. I admired the orange, and the thoughts in my head slowly slipped away. Then all I could hear was bubbly laughter and the chirping of birds. For a while, I spaced out and listened.

Warmth pressed against my back, then curled around my waist. Seonghwa's arm hooked around me, his breath burned my cheek. I held the fruit to my chest, nervous, surprised, and flustered, I felt all of it. "Are you okay Y/n?"

Heat rose in my cheeks, my neck, my stomach and hands, my everything. "Yes," I whispered, "isn't it weird that you're doing this in front of Jongho? I'm sure he'd feel like a third wheel with you all over me like this." I wanted to hold the hand that held my waist and push it away at the same time. So I didn't do anything, and kept my hands stuck to the orange.