Chapter three timothee chalamet (smut)

Start from the beginning

"That feel good little lady?"

"Yes baby!"

He hummed contentedly and lifted his head, gently nipping the inside of your thigh before sliding a finger slowly inside of you.

"Oh fuck!"

"Yeah?" His voice was lust itself, sinful and deep. Fingering you quickly, he slid his tongue up and down the fabric over your clit, shaking his head to create friction, his curls bouncing. You were practically screaming, fucking his face through your underwear.

"Are you close?"

"Yes baby, yes..."

He pulled his finger slowly out of you, drawing the breath from your lungs. You sat up on your elbows and opened your legs wider, staring up at him. He stared back, pushing his boxers down and kicking them away, his hand finding his erection to slowly stroke it. You let your eyes drop to take in the sight, licking your lips.

"Are you ready for me, pretty girl?" His voice was low, dark, needy.

"Yes," you breathed, sliding your hands slowly down your front.

He growled and reached forward to grab your hips, tugging you close and sliding one hand slowly up your stomach. Back down, a little at a time, two fingers rubbing your wetness over your panties. You whined and fell back, arching your back and loudly begging him for more.

"Come here," he demanded, pushing your panties aside and lining himself up. You exhaled slowly, relaxing your lower body. Kneeling, he lifted your waist into the air and rolled his hips forward, burying himself deeply inside of you.

"Fuck!"

"Are you okay?" He asked gruffly.

"Yes, please fuck me."

His mouth fell open as he began to rock his waist back and forth, his eyes closing.

"You're so fucking tight," he groaned, moving a bit faster.

You arched your back further into the air as he reached forward suddenly, tugging at your bra straps. Assisting him in sliding them down, he tugged your bra down to your stomach, holding onto the straps for support as he fucked you. One hand wandered to your chest, a gentle squeeze to both breasts.

"Tim," you gasped, drawing a loud whine from his lips. "Your hands feel so good."

He lowered you onto the bed and snapped his hips faster, holding onto your hips again. You grabbed your chest and squeezed it much to his delight, he shook his head slowly.

"You're so sexy," he said breathlessly, slowing his movements and lowering into a missionary position. His hand swept under your back to remove your bra, throwing it aside.

Mouth devouring your chest, you let your head fall back as your hands moved along his head, through his curls before he sat up further and began to move again. You clenched your muscles around him, enjoying his cries of pleasure.

After a few moments you sat up and pushed on his chest until he fell, laughing, to the side and landed on his back. Turning, you straddled him and lowered to take him inside of you again, your head falling back, you began to rock your hips quickly back and forth.

"Yes, fuck me, baby girl..."

You whimpered and began to bounce up and down on him, his fingers brushing your sex as he held your panties aside. Up and down, rock back and forth, sink into my very bones. His hands found your hips to stop your movements, and he began to aggressively thrust upwards into you.

"Fuck you're gonna make me come, Timothée," you warned, pressing your hands down into his chest for support.

"Good girl," he responded through gritted teeth, faster, harder, exhaustion beginning to set in. "Come for me." Urgency in his voice, it wasn't a request.

You tensed your lower body and let yourself fall back, hands on his legs for a better angle as you took over again and moved quickly back and forth. There, you saw white as it blossomed between your thighs, sweet pleasure rolling through your body. He watched you hungrily and sat up quickly, wrapping an arm around your waist and continuing to snap his hips upward. You leaned into him as your high ebbed and smiled against his neck when he found his own, a harsh grunt and a lingering moan. Heat between your legs, we are one.

credit to thestarsaregivenoneonly on ao3