Chapter two timothee chalamet (smut)

credit to thestartsaregivenonceonly on a03

You knocked on the door, standing back and waiting for him to answer. Adjusting your hair self-consciously, you moved your weight from one foot to the other, suddenly feeling anxious. It wasn't a new feeling when it came to him. He had broken up with his girlfriend recently, and you had been single for a while, and it was hard to avoid the spark that you felt between the two of you. It was new and delicious, and you wanted desperately to act on it, but you had no idea what he was thinking. He was hard to read sometimes, even if you were best friends. He was an actor, after all. You hoped he wasn't hiding from you in the way he hid from others.

Swinging the door open, he smiled broadly and stepped aside for you to enter. You marched inside and playfully nudged his shoulder, wanting to flirt and not knowing exactly how to do so. He giggled and shut the door, locking it and sighing.

"It's been a long day, I'm glad you're here."

"What's been up?" You wanted to know.

"This script is just stressing me out more than usual. I don't know why."

"Well, I'm here now, so time to relax and have fun." What kind of fun, you weren't sure. But you could hope.

He raised his eyebrows and moved to the refrigerator, pulling out a bottle of tequila and two kinds of margarita mixes. You selected the berry flavor and poured yourself a generous helping of the liquor before adding the mix.

"Seems like you need it just as much as I do," he observed, pouring himself a large amount as well.

Nerves bundled together in a knot, you shrugged it off casually. "Just feel like getting drunk."

He did a quick shot, making a face and laughing quietly. Wanting to match him, you took two shots and downed your drink, smiling innocently and challenging him. Wiggling his brows, he did one more shot and held onto the counter for support, sighing quietly.

"So how are you?"

"Small talk, Timothée?"

"Fuck," he laughed, his face flushed. "Just wondering."

"I'm fine. Nothing really to report."

"Can I read you some of my script?"

"Sure."

He moved across the room to pick it up from the coffee table, skimming through the pages to find the part he was looking for. You waited patiently, allowing yourself to gaze up and down his body while he wasn't paying attention. Skinny and lean, you wondered why you had never realized the attraction until recently. Perhaps it was his unavailability, knowing deep down that he was taken and couldn't be yours. How long these feelings had been lying beneath the surface you didn't know, but they felt warm and fuzzy. Another shot, you started to feel gutsy.

"Any sex scenes?"

He smirked and looked up at you. "One. Why do you ask?"

You shrugged, taking another shot, pleasantly tipsy now. "Curiosity."

"Curiosity can be dangerous, love."

Your heart began to hammer in your chest. What was that supposed to mean?

"Tim?"

"What?" He raised his glass to drink more, watching you over the room.

"Do you ever think about sleeping with me?"

A loud choke, he almost spit the drink all over the floor. "Excuse me?"

Shit. "Nevermind."

"No, no, you don't get to backtrack on that."